On this page of our Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide we have included the world map of the Grantebridgescire region. This is one of the easier locations in England. You can complete many main and side missions here. We have marked locations that you can visit on the map. These include vantage points, secrets, and various other activities.
Basic information about the region
- Grantebridgescire is the second region of England where you will be taken by story mission. While here, you can work on the main quests, side missions and collect a lot of secrets;
- Recommended character experience level for this region is 20. However, this does not mean that you will be able to defeat all opponents in the area.
- On this part of the map you will find 3 fast travel points.
- There are 2 harbors in Grantebridgescire where you can move to.
- There is no settlement in this region.
- Nothing prevents you from moving to the other parts of the map. However, they are designed for characters with much higher experience level.
- You can go back to Norway at any time, there are no story missions that prevent you from doing that.
Events in the game world
This area of the world features 10 events that look like short side missions. Each of them requires you to perform simple tasks, e.g. setting fire to a house or bringing some goods. It should not take you more than a few minutes to complete these quests.
In the Grantebridgescire region you will find 7 ingots. They are marked on the map with golden markers – if you approach them, you will see a golden ingot icon. This way you can easily reach your destination.
In the Grantebridgescire region you can get 5 pieces of gear, including weapons, shields and various pieces of armor. All the elements are described on a separate page of our guide - Grantebridgescire - Gear.
You can get 4 Books of Knowledge that will give you new abilities. They will help you fight your opponents.
All books are described on a separate page of the guide - Grantebridgescire - Abilities.
In the Grantebridgescire region you will find 5 cargos that you will get during the raids.
There are no such locations in this part of the map.
In the Grantebridgescire region you will find one offering altar. You will find its detailed description on a separate page of our guide.
On this map you will find one flyting - we described it on a separate page of the guide.
Treasure of Britain
There are no Treasures of Britain in this area.
On this map you will not come across any legendary animals.
There are no such activities in this location.
Daughter of Lerion
In the Grantebridgescire region you will find one location with Daughter of Lerion.
There are no anomalies in this part of the map.
On this map, you will come across one location with Fly Agaric. The solution to this puzzle can be found on a separate page.
In the Grantebridgescire region there is one location with standing stone. We described it on a separate page.
There is one Rigsogur Fragment in this part of the map.
Treasure Hoard Map
In the Grantebridgescire region you will find one treasure map.
In the Grantebridgescire region you will come across several flying papers. Their locations can be found on a separate page of the guide.
In this location you will find several Roman Artifacts. We described them on a separate page of the guide.
There are cursed location on Grantebridgescire map. We described them on a separate page. It will help you with finding and completing them.