This page of the Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide has the map of Rygjafylke region. This is the starting location – you will do here the first main and side quests. We have marked locations that you can visit on the map. These include viewpoints, secrets, settlements, and other activities.
Basic information about the region
- Rygjafylke is the starting region of Norway. While here, you can work on the main quests, side missions and collect a lot of secrets;
- The recommended experience level for this region is 1. However, this does not mean that you will be able to defeat all opponents in the area.
- This part of the map has 4 fast travel points.
- Rygjafylke has 4 ports to which you can move to.
- The settlement is located in Fornburg, in the southern part of the map.
- Nothing blocks you from going up to the Hordafylke region. However, that part of the map has a much higher difficulty level.
- You cannot leave Norway until you have completed a certain portion of the main quests. However, you can return to it at any time.
Events in the game world
On the first part of the map, you can do 9 events, which may seem like short side missions. Each of them requires you to perform simple tasks, e.g. setting fire to a house or bringing some goods. It should not take you more than a few minutes to complete these quests.
There are 14 ingots in Rygjafylke. They are marked on the map with golden markers – if you approach them, you will see a golden ingot icon. This way you can easily reach your destination.
In Rygjafylke, you can get 5 pieces of gear – weapons, shields and various armor parts. All elements are described on a separate page - Rygjafylke - Gear.
You can get 3 Books of Knowledge that will give you new abilities. They will help you fight your opponents.
All the books are described on a separate page - Rygjafylke - Abilities.
There are no locations with cargo in Rygjafylke.
There are no locations with cairns in Rygjafylke.
There are no offering altars in Rygjafylke.
On this map you will come across one flyting.
Treasure of Britain
There are no Treasures of Britain in this region.
You will come across one legendary animal – we described this fight on a separate page of the guide.
On this map you will come across one Lost Drengr – we described this fight on a separate page of the guide.
Daughter of Lerion
There are no Daughters of Lerion in Rygjafylke.
There are no Animus Anomalies in this part of the map.
On this map, you will come across one location with Fly Agaric. The solution to this puzzle can be found on a separate page.
There are no standing stones in this part of the map.
There are no Rigsogur fragments in this part of the map.
Treasure Hoard Map
There is one treasure hoard map in Rygjafylke.
There are two flying papers in Rygjafylke. Their locations can be found on a separate page of the guide.
There are no Roman artifacts in this region.
There are no cursed symbols in Rygjafylke.