Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Romances - are there any? With whom? Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide, walkthrough
Last update: Thursday, November 12, 2020
On this page of the Assassin's Creed Valhalla's guide, you will find general information about romances available in the game, as well as a list of all characters you can romance. We describe both romances available in the basic version of the game and those added later in DLC.
List of people you can romance
- Petra - She is a hunter from the hunters' shack in the Ravensthorpe.
- Broder - He is a Danish warrior you will meet in Eastern Anglia.
- Randvi - Sigurd's wife, one of the most important Vikings appearing in the game.
- Estrid - She is the wife of Birstan, the ruler of the Essex region.
- Tewdwr - A man from Glowecestre.
- Vili – the son of jarl Hemmingson. Eivor and Vili have been friends since childhood.
- Stigr - You can play a Flyting mini-game with him.
- Ciara - a romance available in the Wrath of the Druids DLC, Ciara is the poetess of Ireland's arch-king Flann.
- Pierre - a romance available in the Siege of Paris DLC. You meet the man in the Strangers Bearing Gifts mission.
Romances - basics
Assassin's Creed Valhalla lets you romance with selected characters. This works similarly to AC Odyssey – after meeting a potential romance candidate you can take steps to enter a closer relationship with them. After that, you will be able to kiss/sleep with them/enter a relationship.
There are fewer "big" romances in AC Valhalla than in Odyssey, but they are a bit more extensive. These are no longer just short scenes in which you simply choose the dialog option marked with a heart. Eivor may have to take more steps before having an affair with someone. Instead of spending only one night with a person, it is possible to enter into a more serious relationship with them.
Romance options are available regardless of Eivor's gender, i.e. you can romance each of the characters listed in this chapter regardless of whether you are playing as a woman or a man. If you want to see how a given romance looks like for both genders, save the game before starting it. This will allow you to return to the previous point, change your gender, and start a closer relationship with the same NPC again.
Apart from the main romances, there are still options to spend short intimate moments with selected NPCs. This category includes, among others, a woman named Bil. In one of the events in Norway, you can help her find a comb.