This guide for Mass Effect: Andromeda contains all information required for you to understand the game's mechanics and to complete it. The first several pages are chapters with useful tips. These deal with creating and developing the protagonist, recruiting companions, combat, encounters with non-player characters, exploration and traveling through the galaxy, crafting items, and romancing people and other beings. The tips are complemented by chapters concerning unlocking trophies and answering the most frequently asked questions (how to gain experience quickly, how to obtain resources, how to enhance Nomad, and other popular topics).
The second major part of this guide is a very extensive walkthrough. In it, you can find descriptions of all main missions (Priority Ops) and optional quests. These include allies and relationships (quests of the protagonist and his/her family as well as those given by the companions), Heleus Assignments (optional quests connected to specific locations in the game world), and Additional Tasks (small, less complicated quests). The walkthrough is enriched with numerous images, which inform you, among other things, where to find important people and items or how to solve puzzles, and maps of the most important locations (habitable planets' surfaces, Nexus, Tempest).
Mass Effect: Andromeda is the fourth installment of the incredibly popular action RPG series. The plot is set many years after the events of the original trilogy and is not directly connected to the story of the Reapers and the exploits of Commander Shepard. In the latest production, we are taken to the eponymous Andromeda Galaxy which offers entirely new things to discover and where we face previously unknown dangers.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas & Jakub Bugielski (www.gamepressure.com)
About Mass Effect: Andromeda Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas & Jakub "jbugielski" Bugielski for gamepressure.com
Guide contains : 178 pages, 716 images, 9 videos.
Last update : March 20, 2017, visit Strategy Guide
Last update : March 20, 2017, visit Walkthrough
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Mass Effect: Andromeda Game Guide
- Additional tasks | Eos side quests Mass Effect: Andromeda Guide. The page contains descriptions of smaller quests from the game Mass Effect: Andromeda unlocked on Eos. Among the described quests are The Ghost of Promise, Naming the Dead, Waking Up to the Future and Research Center Development.
- Mind Games | Kadara side quests Mass Effect: Andromeda Guide.
- Additional tasks | Havarl side quests Mass Effect: Andromeda Guide. The page contains descriptions of smaller quests from the game Mass Effect: Andromeda unlocked on Havarl. Among the described quests are Turian Salvage, Roekaar Manifestos and Cross-Cultural Alliances.
- The Lost Song | Voeld side quests Mass Effect: Andromeda Guide.
- The Firefighters | Nexus side quests Mass Effect: Andromeda Guide.
Mass Effect: Andromeda Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: BioWare Corporation
- publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- platform: PC, XONE, PS4, WiiU
More About Mass Effect: Andromeda
BioWare isn't giving up in their struggle against pirates. The studio decided to update Denuvo anti-tamper technology for Mass Effect: Andromeda to the latest version, only used by a couple of games.
If you want to start playing Mass Effect: Andromeda as early as possible, you might want to know that the game will be up in Origin Access and EA Access.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is coming out in North America on March 21, 2017 and on March 23 in Europe.
The new antagonist in Mass Effect: Andromeda will be the Kett, an alien race a bit similar to humans, but characterized by their bone armor and a collar at the back of the head.
This year’s N7 Day has brought loads of new facts about Mass Effect: Andromeda. Bite into our recap written by a fan who knows the franchise like the back of his own hand.