Yesterday Origins game guide contains lot of tips useful during playing this dark but also humorous adventure which is taking place today and in times of Spanish Inquisition. It is thorough, illustrated solution which will guide you through all adventures of John and Pauline, couple known from first game of this series - Yesterday.
To make using this game guide easier to navigate, each chapter has been divided into subchapters with describing all tasks which you need to deal with. Moreover, puzzles are highlighted by using headers to let you find them quickly. All objects you need to take are marked in red, information which can be used as items are marked in blue, achievements are marked in orange, and important information are bolded.
Three years later after memorable events in which the couple and also Henry White and Samuel Cooper where involved, John and Pauline are living in Paris and running an antique shop. Yesterday is still suffering from amnesia and having nightmares about his past when he was Miguel de Castro, son of Duke of Fuentenegra.
Yesterday Origins game guide contains:
- description of how to get every achievement (in addition, list of all achievements you can find in the last chapter of this guide).
- detailed description of how to end this game;
- explanation of all the puzzles with appropriate screenshots;
- description of how to get every achievement
Katarzyna "Kayleigh" Michalowska (www.gamepressure.com)
About Yesterday Origins Game Guide
Author : Anna "pestka" Nowopolska for gamepressure.com
last update : November 10, 2016
Guide contains : 10 pages, 89 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Yesterday Origins Game Guide
- Prologue | Walkthrough Yesterday Origins Guide.
- Chapter One - Paris | Walkthrough Yesterday Origins Guide.
- Chapter Two - The sacred monastery of Santa Brigida | Walkthrough Yesterday Origins Guide.
- Chapter Three - New York | Walkthrough Yesterday Origins Guide.
- Chapter Six - Amsterdam and Paris | Walkthrough Yesterday Origins Guide.