Underground Caches are hidden chests available in Spider-Man Miles Morales. Locations of all 34 caches will be available after starting the 6th main mission - Harlem Trains Out of Service. In each cache, you will find useful tech parts necessary to create suits and upgrade your Visor.
When you are near a hidden cache, press R3 to use the scanner, which will lead you to the right spot. Most of them are hidden out of sight, sometimes you will have to break a wall to get to the cache. Some of them can be found in Roxxon Labs and Underground Hideouts. You will receive 50 XP for each opened cache.
Below, you will find detailed descriptions of the locations of all caches, divided by districts.
- Upper West Side
- Central Park
- Upper East Side
- Hell's Kitchen
- Financial district
1) There are 3 Underground Caches in Harlem. At the docks, the cache is located in one of the shipping containers, guarded by gang members. Defeat all enemies and smash the container wall (L1 square) to get to the cache.
2) The next cache is located near the cemetery. To get to it, you will have to open the gate. Press L1 R1 on the gear and quickly aim (L2) and shoot (R1) at it from the Web-Shooter.
3) Another cache is located near Miles' house. Yank the door (L1 R1) to get inside.
Upper West Side
In the Upper West Side you can find 3 Underground Caches.
1) One of them is located under a tent on the building rooftop.
2) The next one is also placed on the rooftop, between some packages.
3) The last cache is located in an Underground Hideout in the transmitter room. Press L1 square to break through the wall and get to the cache.
1) When you're in Central Park, look inside a small room with a flag, on the border with Harlem.
2) Another cache is located near the fountain with an angel, in the southern side of the park. Break through the board with the Underground symbol on it (L1 square) to get to the cache.
Upper East Side
There are 5 Underground Caches in the Upper East Side.
1) The cache in the northern part of the district is located in a garage. Open the gate by pulling the gear (L1 R1). A vehicle will roll out on you from the garage. Quickly press L1 R1 to yank the weapon out of its roof and throw it back at the vehicle. Go inside the garage and open the cache.
2) You will find the next cache near the Avengers headquarters in the center of the district. The cache is located behind a wall with the Underground logo. Walk up to it and press L1 square to get inside.
3) Another cache is hidden behind the scaffolding by the building with two flags. Remove the scaffolding (L1 R1) and open the cache.
4) The next cache is located on the roof of the building on the border with Midtown.
5) The cache in the Underground Hideout is hidden behind the wall with the logo - approach it and press L1 square to get inside.
There are 3 Caches in Hell's Kitchen.
1) You will find one of them before entering the closed Fisk Tower. As soon as you approach it, you will be attacked by 3 Underground members.
2) Another cache is on a rooftop, yank the door (L1 R1) to get inside.
As you clear the Roxxon Lab in Hell's Kitchen and crawl through the ventilation shaft, turn left behind the fan and jump through the vent into room where the cache is.
3) The next cache is located in the district's docks.
You can find 4 Caches in Midtown.
1) In the center of the district, enter the construction site and remove the scaffolding by the building (L1 R1) to get to the cache.
2) The next cache is located on the roof of the skyscraper by the river.
3) Another cache is between the building rooftops, in the southeastern corner of the district.
4) The last cache is guarded by several members of the Underground. Defeat them or use camouflage to sneak your way to the cache.
There are 4 Caches to find in Greenwich.
1) One of them is located on the roof of a building on the border with Chinatown. Yank the door with your web (L1 R1) to get to the cache.
2) The box in the center of Greenwich is in the garage of the Roxxon station. Pull the left gear (L1 R1) and quickly aim (L2) and shoot (R1) it from the Web-Shooters to open the gate.
3) Smash the wooden boxes under the building which borders the Financial District to get to the cache.
4) Another cache is located in the Underground Hideout. After defeating the enemies who protect the area, use the crane to lift the crates that cover the secret entrance to the transmitter room. The cache is located behind the boarded door - remove the scaffolding on the right side of the door to get to the cache.
You can find 4 caches in Chinatown.
1) The cache on the rooftop of the riverside building is guarded by several Underground members. Kick the wooden crate with the logo which blocks the path.
2) In the center of the district, you will find the cache on level 3 of the garage.
3) The next cache is located on a rooftop in the southern part of the district.
4) Another cache is in the Roxxon Lab. Before entering the main hall, jump through the vent above the door to get to the cache.
1) The cache in the center of the Financial District is located on a rooftop, under the stairs. Move the trash can with the Underground logo to get to it. When you open the cache, a few gang members will attack you.
2) Another cache is located in the crate with the Underground logo on a rooftop in the western part of the district. Smash the wooden crate to get to its contents.
3) At the docks, find a large green container with the Underground logo. Yank the door (L1 R1) and go inside. Next, follow the tunnel to the cache.
4) The next cache is guarded by three Underground members in the docks, near the park in the southern part of the district.
5) The last cache is located in the Roxxon Lab. After you enter the building, turn on the generator (1) by pressing L1 square and using the Web-Shooter, connect it to the node on the wall (2), then make another link between the first node (2), the second one (3) and the third one (4) at the bottom of the stairs. Go back upstairs and walk through the door (5) to open the Underground cache.