The following guide contains everything you need to know about Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales. You will learn all the basic gameplay mechanics that will help you finish the game and find 100% of the secrets. You will also find a detailed description of all the achievements needed to get the platinum.
The first big part of this guide is the basics of the game. In this part, you will find useful starter tips, information on character development, and available difficulty levels. In the FAQ section, we answer the most frequently asked questions. On the following pages, you can read about the released editions of the game, PlayStation 5 update, language versions, and the photo mode. There will also be descriptions of the Boss fights and a trophy guide to help you win platinum. In the suits section, you can read about the available outfits and modifications of Miles' visor together with their upgrades and gadgets. The second part is a guide: a thorough walkthrough of all the main and side missions.
The third part of the guide covers secrets, collectibles, and side activities. There, you can read a very detailed description and the location of all the collectibles such as time capsules, postcards, Underground caches, or sound samples. You will also find information about the Underground hideouts and Roxxon Labs, as well as activities available from the FNSM application. The tests section describes the Spider-Man training and all its challenges.
- Spider-Man Miles Morales: Tips for beginners
- Spider-Man Miles Morales: All main missions
- Spider-Man Miles Morales: All side missions
- Spider-Man Miles Morales: List of all Bosses
- Spider-Man Miles Morales: All collectibles, activities and items
- Spider-Man Miles Morales: Trophies and platinum
- Spider-Man Miles Morales: Language versions
- Spider-Man Miles Morales: Game length
- Spider-Man Miles Morales: Is this a continuation of the game from 2018?
- Spider-Man Miles Morales: All game editions
- Spider-Man Miles Morales: The game in a nutshell
Spider-Man Miles Morales: Tips for beginners
Below are some of the most important hints for those who are only just beginning their adventure as Spider-Man.
- Learning to traverse the city as Spider-Man is essential. Take a moment to swing freely on the web, let go at the right moment and shoot the web again. The tests in the Spider-Man training are unlocked early in the game. Go to the designated locations on the map to practice all Miles' skills.
- By engaging in side activities or activities from the FNSM app, you acquire tokens - items necessary to purchase or modify gadgets. Additionally, you can find items necessary to make new suits in the Underground caches.
- When you hit your enemies, you fill your venom bar located in the upper left corner of the screen. When the bar turns orange, Miles will be able to use his venom skills. Venom smash, dash, or blast deal a lot of damage and are especially useful when fighting a large group of enemies or during a Boss fight.
- When dealing with more enemies, first try to eliminate some of them quietly. Snipers are always more dangerous and often stand alone on nearby roofs or hills.
- When in a fight, use objects in your environment too. Such objects will be marked with L1 R1 - throw them at groups of enemies to win the fight faster.
- Fighting from above gives you the upper hand. This way, you will not be surrounded by enemies. Press X and then the square to jump and attack your opponent and send them flying. Continue the attack with a series of hits by pressing the square repeatedly.
- If you struggle with the fight, remember that you can change the difficulty level in the game at any time.
- Scan your surroundings with R3 - this way you can see your opponents nearby, discover secret passages or even find collectible items. Using the scanner will also remind you of a given objective during a mission.
For more starter tips, see the separate page of our guide: Starter tips.
Spider-Man Miles Morales: All main missions
The main tasks in the game are performed in the following order:
- Hold Onto Your Web-Shooters
- Parting Gift
- New Thwip
- We're Here For You
- La Nochebuena
- Harlem Trains Out Of Service
- Time To Rally
- Someone Left The Lights On...
- Corporate Espionage
- Underground Undercover
- Curtain Call
- Breaking Through The Noise
- Tinker Tailor Spider Spy
- Thicker Than Blood
- Like Real Scientists
- The Battle For Harlem
Spider-Man Miles Morales: All side missions
Side missions in Spider-Man Miles Morales are not required to complete the main storyline, but they can have interesting content and reward you with additional XP, tokens, or even new suits for Miles. The order of completing the quests from the list below is not obligatory.
- Robbers Target Local Biz
- Harlem F.E.A.S.T Shut Down
- We've Got a Lead!
- Back to the Beginning
- Matter Up
- Final Test
- Memory Lane
- Cat's Pajamas
Spider-Man Miles Morales: List of all Bosses
As you play through Spider-Man Miles Morales, you will fight several bosses in the game. These fights are obligatory and closely related to the main storyline, so it is impossible to skip them. Below you will find a list of all the bosses that Miles has to defeat.
Spider-Man Miles Morales: All collectibles, activities and items
There are a lot of collectible items to find in Spider-Man Miles Morales. Aside from the collectibles, you can also find the Underground caches hidden all over New York. There, you can acquire elements necessary to make new suits for Miles. Here is a list of things to find:
Laboratories and hideouts
Spider-Man training challenges
Atlas of the world - maps, locations, activities, and finds
- Upper West Side
- Central Park
- Upper East Side
- Hell's Kitchen
- Financial District
Spider-Man Miles Morales: Trophies and platinum
In Spider-Man Miles Morales there are 50 trophies to earn. These achievements may include completing the main story missions, finding collectible items, or performing side activities. Getting platinum in this game is not a demanding task. You need to spend only about 20 hours to complete all the required activities. For more details, see our trophy guide.
Spider-Man Miles Morales: Language versions
Spider-Man Miles Morales, similarly to the previous installment, offers a full translation in some of the most spoken languages. It includes English, Chinese, Czech, Finnish, Greek, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, and Hungarian.
Spider-Man Miles Morales: Game length
It shouldn't take too long for you to complete the Spider-Man Miles Morales main storyline alone. The main plot can be completed even in a few hours. However, if you want to complete all side missions, get all the items, collectibles, and secrets, you will have to spend from 10 to even 20 hours in the game. You will find more on this subject on a separate page: The length of the game.
Spider-Man Miles Morales: Is this a continuation of the game from 2018?
Spider-Man Miles Morales is a standalone addition to Marvel's Spider-Man released in 2018. It is not a continuation of Peter Parker's adventures. The gameplay focuses on Miles Morales's actions during Peter's absence from New York. This is not typical DLC and you do not need to own Marvel's Spider-Man to play this title. At the beginning of the game, Miles briefly recalls the events from the ending of the previous installment.
Spider-Man Miles Morales: All game editions
Insomniac Games prepared three editions of Spider-Man Miles Morales:
Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales Standard Edition on PS4 or PS5
This edition contains the basic version of the game. The PlayStation 4 & 5 editions are priced at 49,99 USD. When you purchase the game for your PS4, you will receive a free upgrade to the new generation of PlayStation.
Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales Ultimate Edition PS5
This edition includes:
- Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales
- Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered (digital code)
This edition costs $69.99. Only this edition will get you Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered game, as it cannot be bought separately.
This edition costs $69.99.
Spider-Man Miles Morales: The game in a nutshell
Spider-Man Miles Morales is the latest installment of Spider-Man's adventures. This time, instead of focusing on the adventures of Peter Parker, we will play as Miles Morales, whom we have already met in the epilogue of Marvel's Spider-Man from 2018. Miles is a young boy who is only just discovering the possibilities of newly acquired superpowers, and he is trying to use them in the fight to protect New York City from criminals. In addition to Peter Parker's powers, Miles presents his own fighting style and has a few additional skills, such as temporary invisibility or a venom strike.
In this universe, before leaving New York, the already older Peter Parker asks Miles to replace him as Spider-Man and protect the city during his absence. Our main character moves back to East Harlem with his mother after the tragic death of his father and quickly finds himself in the middle of a war between a high-tech criminal group and an energy corporation.
About Spider-Man Miles Morales Guide
Author : Olga "Hippie" Fiszer for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Spider-Man: Miles Morales Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Insomniac Games
- publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PS4, PS5
More About Spider-Man: Miles Morales
A PS5 is hard to come by, and it's hard to get new games that make the most of its power. In the hope of tackling both problems, we begin to assemble the list of the best new games available on PlayStation 5.
We know there's but one game that should be in this article, but unfortunately, it's not. There is a fine collection of releases anyway, though, and there's plenty of games to keep us occupied in November.
The pattern is invariably the same. New-generation launches are usually rough, with numerous bugs, and few games to play. It will be no different this time around.