The following page of Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales guide contains information on all 4 difficulty levels available in the game.
There are the following difficulty levels to choose from in the game:
- Friendly Neighborhood is the easiest difficulty level and is designed for players who prefer minimal challenge in combat. Your opponents will not interrupt your combos, are not very aggressive, deal the least damage and have a small number of health points.
- Friendly is the second easiest difficulty level. It is designed for players who want to enjoy the story and like it when the fight is not too difficult. Opponents deal a little more damage than in the Friendly Neighborhood mode, are more aggressive, and have more health points.
- Amazing is the default setting in the game, designed for players who like balanced gameplay. All enemies' statistics are at normal level.
- Spectacular is the highest difficulty level. In this mode, the player will face challenging combat. Enemies will be stronger and more aggressive and have the highest number of health points.
- Mega, this level will be unlocked when the New Game starts . This setting is for experienced players who like really challenging gameplay.