Sniper Elite 5 is a production that includes various Accessibility features for people with disabilities. On this page of the guide, you will find information on where to look for Accessibility Options and what the most important of them.
All settings are in a separate Accessibility tab in the game options. Here is a list of the most important features:
- Subtitles - You can turn them on only in cutscenes or for the whole game. It is also possible to adjust the size of the subtitles and change the background opacity for them.
- Colorblind Mode - This is a mode with 3 colour blind adjustments variants.
- Aim Assist- You will find there numerous settings that allow you to, for example, set aim assist sensitivity and crosshair snapping to enemies option.
- Sensitivity - You can adjust the sensitivity for each axis separately and also individually for movement and aiming.
- Tutorials - You can customize the frequency and type of tutorials displayed by the game.
- Motion Blur - It's turned on by default, and you can turn off this graphic effect if you feel uncomfortable.
- Disable Binoculars Distortion - This setting is about the so-called fish-eye lens distortion.