This page of the guide to Sherlock Holmes Chapter One contains information about the briefcase with investigations and evidence. We will describe what each red icon means and how to select your tasks. Some missions have to be marked in the journal first to be able to find them on the map. This applies mainly to tasks where you need to talk to someone, e.g. with servants who is normally unavailable. This will make your task easier - you will discover more clues and organize all the information.
The screenshot above shows icons that you may encounter during your tasks. We described them, starting from the left: The icons mean:
- 1 - you need to search for a specific location (most often the streets and the region are given, you should find this point on the map);
- 2 - you need to ask people in the area, who will either be marked with yellow dots, or you'll find out how they are dressed;
- 3 - you must pin this as evidence, otherwise you will not push the case further;
- 4 - there's a key person in the area you need to talk to;
- 5 - use concentration to find clues about the investigation;
- 6 - time to search for information in the archives;
- 7 - you need to use the acquired item, which is important for the case;
- 8 - you need to take a photo for evidence/clue;
- 9 - dress up to continue the task;
- 10 - time for chemical analysis;
- 11 - you'll get a special challenge from Jon. You can find more about this on a separate page of the guide - Jon - does the relationship with him affect the ending.
Pinning selected tasks
You need to pin some tasks to proceed. This applies to searching for some information, e.g. in the police archives. Some clues will not appear if you don't select the appropriate task.
The first such situation will happen already in the hotel during the investigation of the diamond theft - Ghost of the Past - the séance room.