In Metro Exodus, the creators have prepared as many as 5 levels of difficulty, which greatly change the perception of the game and adjust the level of challenges for the player. On the following page, you will read how the difficulty levels differ from each other.
- Reader - Ideal solution for people who want to quickly and painlessly learn the stories of Artyom and his companions. Combat is very simple and you can find lots of items everywhere. Very, very easy difficulty level.
- Easy - Recommended for people who want to go through the game without stress, but want to have a little more challenge at the same time.
- Normal - Default difficulty level, which gives a lot of emotions and challenges. Reasonable inventory management and careful combat management are required.
- Difficult - A big challenge that will seriously test your skills. Enemies are strong and deal a lot of damage. Ammunition and other resources are very scarce and it is worth to be really careful in any combat situation.
- Stalker - Hard - a setting for the most hardcore players. Difficulties by turning off the crosshair, limiting the HUD, reducing ammunition to a minimum, and increasing the difficulty of combat and the vigilance of enemies. Weapons wear out very quickly and workshops are hard to find. It will be hellishly hard.