The guide below contains a complete set of information about the Immortals Fenyx Rising game. Here you will learn all the basic gameplay mechanics that will help you complete the game, and get all of the available trophies, allowing you to earn platinum in the game.
The first part of the guide covers the basics of the game. There you will find useful Starting tips, an Overview of gameplay mechanics, and a brief chapter explaining Combat and Stealth. You will get acquainted with the list of moves and attacks, and with the difficulty levels available in the game. In addition, you will learn more about Blessings, and what The Hall of the Gods, or in other words, your main base, is for.
The second part of the guide, the FAQ, provides extensive answers to the most frequently asked questions. Here you will find, among other things, information on how to tame a mount, available types of weapons, on how to create potions, and much more.
The third part of the tutorial is a walkthrough, it contains descriptions of the completion of all of the missions found in Immortals Fenyx Rising. The missions have been divided into chapters, in accordance with who the quest giver is for the individual tasks.
On the subsequent pages, along with other features, you will find useful maps, with the most important elements and locations of the game. We have also separately described the development of the main hero/heroine of the game, what equipment is available in the game, and what divine powers and abilities the main character can use.
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: Quick tips for beginners
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: How to save the game?
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: Does it have multiplayer?
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: A brief rundown of the game
Immortals Fenyx Rising: Quick tips for beginners
Below you will find some of the most important tips for people who are starting their adventure with the game Immortals Fenyx Rising for the first time:
- Parrying and dodging are key in combat. Dodging at the right moment can slow down time, giving you more time to attack enemies, and parrying will negate all incoming damage, while also dealing substantial damage to your opponent.
- Stealth is extremely useful. You can hide in bushes and in the undergrowth, and you are much quieter when you walk slowly while crouching. Thanks to this you can avoid encounters completely or deal powerful blows to the enemy via stealth attacks.
- Collect fruits and mushrooms. These are needed to create potions, which can greatly strengthen your character. In addition, some of them can be used to heal your character, or to restore your stamina.
- Use an axe to cut down trees. Axes aren't just for fighting, they also allow you to cut down smaller trees and use them in combat. Hitting larger trees with an axe allows you to drop pomegranate fruit to the ground.
- Use potions while performing various activities. This is always a useful option, so, for example, if you want to climb a high mountain, and your stamina drops to 0, consider using a potion to increase it even during this action.
More information can be found on a separate page of our guide: Starting tips.
Immortals Fenyx Rising: How to save the game?
You can save your progress in the game in three different ways. The first option is simply to make a quicksave. You can do this while you are browsing your inventory. The second way is to go to the main menu and select the Save option. The third alternative is to choose Save online. This option allows you to save your actions online, in the cloud. You will first need to create a local save file in order to proceed with this option. Then you must select the relevant save file and send it to the cloud.
Immortals Fenyx Rising: Does it have multiplayer?
No, Immortals Fenyx Rising is a single-player game. The game does not have any type of multiplayer mode at this moment. On the other hand, players can share their experiences with the game through photos which they can take while playing. The players can also make these photos public in-game, so that other players can see a lot of interesting locations.
Immortals Fenyx Rising: A brief rundown of the game
Immortals Fenyx Rising is an action game set in ancient Greece, which is filled to the brim with gods and countless mythical creatures. As the main hero or heroine, Fenyx, you must save the Greek gods by acquiring their essence, which will allow them to regain their true forms. The main antagonist is Typhon, the most dreaded of the Titans, who is taking revenge on the other gods. Typhon seeks to take over the world.
The game has quite charming graphics, which is also aimed at younger players. There is no shortage of serious themes in the game, but for the most part the plot is told in an entertaining and amusing way. The main narrator of the game is Prometheus, he is also assisted in the narration by Zeus, who adds a light-hearted touch to the production. The open world of Immortals Fenyx Rising is vast enough that it can take numerous hours to explore, encouraging you to venture into the world of the game and discover various secrets.
About Immortals Fenyx Rising Guide
Author : Dawid "DavideLi" Lubczynski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : January 18, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Immortals: Fenyx Rising Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Ubisoft
- publisher: Ubisoft
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX
More About Immortals: Fenyx Rising
There's but one game we're all waiting for in December. However, there are also some other cool games debuting coming – seriously, it's not all Cyberpunk!
In 2020, Nintendo Switch will get a handful of interesting premieres. In addition to potential unconfirmed hits such as Breath of the Wild 2, the next few months will certainly bring the new Animal Crossing, Pokemons or Deadly Premonition.
In times of game-services and budgets of millions of dollars, there's fortunately a good deal of underdog games that can really surprise the players. These are the productions that don't get so much attention, but can turn out dark horses of 2020.