The House Flipper Game Guide contains a comprehensive description of the game's mechanics. The guide begins with a perks overview - these are essential skills awarded for completing the set number of jobs in the given category. We've also listed types of construction works, which basically is a breakdown of all the things you can do in the game along with some helpful stats. Another pivot point of the guide is the Advice chapter, which contains some helpful info concerning saving and organizing work that's going to be especially useful for new players.
The next section is the Walkthrough, that is, the characteristics of all "feature" orders available in the game, which appear regularly in our e-mail box as tasks from customers. This section gives you tips and shows you how to complete your tasks step by step, what to look out for and what pitfalls you may encounter when carrying out a particular maintenance operation.
The most important part of the guide is the following chapters: the Characteristics of Buyers and Types of Rooms. They contain information that can only be learned by trial and error. They discuss what our potential buyers expect and how to adapt the house to their requirements in order to sell it at the highest possible profit and how to create a room of a given type: a kitchen, office, living room or a home library.
House Flipper is a construction works simulator. As a builder, you will take on many tasks in the story mode. The money you will be able to earn can be invested in houses in need of renovations, allowing you to customize them in accordance with your preferences and adjusting them to the requirements of the appraisers. In this guide you will find basic information about the game, as well as tips and tricks that can be used in the more advanced stages of the game.
Before starting the game you should read the Advice section. There you will find tips on how to earn money effectively from the very beginning and how to make some of the renovation and construction work easier.
- Don't leave paint cans on the floor if there's still some paint inside. You can sell them for additional profit.
- After tearing down house walls, make sure that there are no residue elements from them, such as light switches etc.; they're treated as junk.
- Always and in every home: Remove dirt, plaster the walls and install/repair all appliances that are marked in red on the mini-map. This is the foundation of the profit from the sale of the apartment.
- You don't have to complete every story mission up to 100%. This will, however, yield some additional funds. If the job's very difficult because you don't have the needed perks, you should pass up.
- The game features a day-night cycle - if you find it annoying, you can turn it off in the menu.
- The game is only saved upon quitting or going to the office. It cannot be saved otherwise.
- The game lets you create only one profile - after finishing the story and repairing all buildings, the game technically ends.
In this category, you will find information that might come in handy during the entire game, but they are especially useful during your first contact with the game.
- Description of skills - here you will find a description of all available Perks, what you can get by unlocking them, as well as suggestions about the order in which you should get them.
- Types of work - general information about various construction and cleaning work that will be carried out during the renovation.
The jobs system
The jobs in House Flipper are given and accepted through your mailbox. The laptop is in your office. After reading the message, click Accept to add the job to the list of current tasks. After accepting the mission, you will be taken to the right location.
You don't have to reach 100% in order to finish the job. It is only required if you want to get the entire payment for the job. The amount of money depends on the percentage of work you've completed. In order to end the job, press escape and select "Abort Order." You can also switch to your office at any time, thus saving the game - you can get back to the job at any time too, by opening the job's email. You will return to the point where you stopped last.
Free mode - buying estates
The free mode can be entered at any time by purchasing a house for your own money. House Flipper offers 20 houses in varying condition and different degrees of neglect. They also differ in size and the number of rooms.
They key to success is learning your buyers, their characteristics and requirements. This will let you get more money for a flat that fits their personality perfectly.
- General info about estates - learn the rules of the free mode and the thighs you should look out for.
- Types of rooms - furnishings. You can tear down and erect walls freely, creating new rooms. Learn what interiors are interesting for your customers. You can change the type of the room by changing the furniture and appliances.
- Characteristics of buyers - potential buyers offer a certain price, which depends on their preferences; your task is to meet their needs. The list allows you to learn the character traits and preferences of the buyers, and thus become more aware of how to repair and furnish the house to maximize the profit.
This chapter describes all of the available quests, represented in the form of contracts from the owners of the houses. They can often cause many difficulties.
- Orders and interface - general information about the orders you will undertake in the early phase of the game.
Patrick "YxU" Homa (www.gamepressure.com)
About House Flipper Game Guide
Author : Patrick "yxu" Homa for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "jbugielski" Bugielski
last update : May 18, 2018
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
House Flipper Video Game
- genre: Simulation
- developer: Empyrean
- publisher: PlayWay
- platform: PC
House Flipper for PC is an interesting investing and building construction simulation game by Polish studio Empyrean. The production was published by PlayWay, known for such games as Car Mechanic Simulator and 911 Operator.
You play as an investor, who buys houses in need of renovation. The problem with such property is that you never really know what you can find inside and which challenges and surprises await you there. There is, however, no gain without risk.
After making the purchase, you have to restore the flat to a better state. To do that you have to e.g. tear down unnecessary walls, getting rid of any pests or fix the wiring. You do it by using various tools, such as a hammer. The gameplay of House Flipper, however, involves more than just renovation. You also have to furnish the flats, which calls for buying furniture and decorations, and putting them in the right places.
Following all that, you have to take care of the mess, clean the windows, and sell the property for profit. This way you earn money for more investments and better tools.
House Flipper PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Corei i5-8400 2.8 GHz / AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 4 GB GeForce GTX 970 / 8 GB Radeon RX 580 or better, 4 GB HDD, Windows 10 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core i3 3.2 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon R7 260X or better, 4 GB HDD, Windows 7/8/10 64-bit