The guide to Doom most of all contains a detailed game walkthrough in which realization of all mission objectives is thoroughly described. There one will also find location of important collectibles and advices related to challenges. It was also enriched with detailed level maps on which important places are marked. In addition to that, there is a chapter in the guide that focuses only on secrets and collectibles, making it easier for the collectors to find them. This chapter also contains detailed maps of locations. From it you will learn where to find Elite Soldiers, Argent Cells, Collectible Models, Data Logs, Classic Maps. In addition to that, the guide contains advices related to combat and information about basic game elements.
The guide to Doom contains:
- Detailed game walkthrough;
- Location of all collectibles and secrets;
- Precise maps of the locations;
- General advices;
- Information about basic aspects of the game.
Michal "kwisc" Chwistek (www.gamepressure.com)
About Doom Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Michal "kwisc" Chwistek for gamepressure.com
last update : May 31, 2016
Guide contains : 30 pages, 638 images, 24 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Doom Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Foundry | Secrets Doom Guide. This chapter contains description of Data Logs, Collectibles, Elite Guards, Secrets, Argent Cell and Classic Map available in Foundry level.
- Argent Energy Tower | Secrets Doom Guide. This chapter contains description of Data Logs, Collectibles, Rune Trials, Elite Guards, Argent Cells, Secrets and Classic Map available in Argent Energy Tower level.
- Argent Facility | Secrets Doom Guide. This chapter contains description of Data Logs, Collectibles, Rune Trials, Elite Guards, Secrets and Classic Map available in Argent Facility level.
- Kadingir Sanctum | Secrets Doom Guide. This chapter contains description of Data Logs, Collectibles, Rune Trials, Elite Guards, Argent Cells, Secrets and Classic Map available in Kadingir Sanctum level.
- Resource Operations | Secrets Doom Guide. This chapter contains description of Data Logs, Collectibles, Elite Guards, Secrets and Classic Map available in Resource Operations level.
Doom Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: id Software
- publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
In 1993, Doom made its debut, forever changing the genre of first-person shooters. Over two decades later, the fourth full-fledged installment of the series, being a sort of a reboot and comeback to the roots, came out. The key story premise, which binds subsequent installments of the Doom series together, did not change significantly. In the game, we yet again assume the role of a lone commando and are sent to a military research facility of the UAC corporation on Mars. Upon our arrival, it turns out that in the course of some experiments, the scientists accidentally opened a wormhole, letting hordes of terrifying monsters into the base.
The new Doom puts an emphasis on fast-paced, dynamic action which brings it closer to original Doom and its sequel, Doom II: Hell on Earth. We therefore focus, first and foremost, on spectacular elimination subsequent enemies with a large variety of weapons. Our arsenal consists primarily of new versions of the already known guns and gadgets, such as the chainsaw, Plasma Rifle, Chaingun and Railgun. The developers from id Software implemented a classical system of health regeneration in the form of first aid kits and brought back the armor points from the original Doom.
Similarly to the previous installments in the Doom series, one of the game’s key elements is its extensive multiplayer. It offers a number of competitive options in several variants. Thanks to a multitude of power-ups, gameplay is even faster than in the single player mode. Id Software decided to take online play one step further, by offering the players the SnapMap feature. With this tool, everyone can create not only their very own maps, but also scripts and game modes: from repelling subsequent hordes of enemies in cooperation with others, to classical deathmatch, either free-for-all or in teams.
Doom is powered by the so-called id Tech 666 engine. The game is characterized by intense violence, although it does not diminish the feel of the characteristic gameplay elements as well as the unique atmosphere of the series.
More About Doom
Bethesda released a couple of screenshots from Doom, the next upcoming installment in the cult FPS series. The title looks even better now than on early presentations.
Bethesda announced that the new installment in the DOOM series will be presented at this year's E3. The production will be shown on June 14 at 7:00pm PT. Today, you can watch a short, 11-second teaser.