This guide to Cyberpunk 2077 covers all the important elements of the game. Our guide will help you understand all the basic mechanics of the game. Also, you'll be able to find solutions to many potential problems, as well as get to know Night City.
The first major chapter of our guide focuses on the basics of the game. This chapter starts with beginner's tips that highlight some important mechanics and potential threats. On the following pages on the gameplay basics, we have included various tips, tricks, and information about fighting, character creation and development, unlocking skills and cyberware, increasing street cred, exploring the game world, using vehicles, hacking elements of the environment, using V's apartment or stealth. You will also find a guide on how to farm XP and loot, as well as a separate smaller chapter on recommended character builds (e.g. gunslinger, hacker, technician).
The second extensive section of the guide is the FAQ, where you will find answers to frequently asked questions about Cyberpunk 2077. This chapter is divided into several smaller subchapters, which are thematically related to e.g. completing the campaign, developing the character, fighting, or using cyberware. You can find out, among other things, how to increase the capacity limit, how to get legendary items, how to reset perks, whether killing enemies is mandatory, how to heal your character, how to get the best cyberware, or how to take in a cat. In a separate mini-chapter, you will additionally find solutions to the more complex puzzles, such as freeing Brick or completing the second braindance.
V don't have to be a loner in C2077. We have prepared two separate chapters on companions, as well as romance and sex. You will learn how to complete missions with companions, with whom female V and male V can start an affair (relationship/sex are shown step by step), and how to use the services of sex workers. Our guide also includes a world atlas and pages on secrets and collectibles. We've covered all the major regions of the world map, as well as pages on free vehicles, iconic weapons, murals/ tarot cards, and items from Johnny Silverhand's collection.
The Cyberpunk 2077 game guide also includes a trophy guide, where we have described all achievements and instructions for unlocking the platinum trophy. You can learn about the controls, hardware requirements, the length of Cyberpunk 2077, options for censoring nudity and improving game performance, and ways to reduce icons on the user interface.
The game guide of Cyberpunk 2077contains:
- Starting tips and descriptions of all the major game mechanics - combat, exploration, stealth, character creation and development, skills and cyberware, street cred, vehicles, hacking and more.
- FAQ - answers to frequently asked questions from the categories: V (the main character), campaign, combat, sneaking and hacking, cyberware, and Night City Exploration.
- Solutions to puzzles - freeing Brick, second braindance, Flathead, and more.
- Romance - descriptions of romances with Judy, Panam, Kerry, River, and other characters. And also information on companions and dolls.
- Recommended builds V - descriptions of sample builds gunslinger, samurai , hacker, technician.
- World Atlas - maps of the Badlands and the districts of Watson, Westbrook, Pacifica, Santo Domingo, Heywood, and City Center.
- Lists - free vehicles, iconic weapons, tarot cards, Silverhand collection, shards of perks.
- Trophy guide with description of the platinum trophy.
- Appendix - controls, hardware requirements, game length, censorship, improving game performance, interface, and more.