In Cyberpunk 2077, your character can be developed in various ways. This page of our guide to Cyberpunk 2077 focuses on the skills available for V and implants through which we can freely modify our character.
A handful of information about the skills available in the game:
- skills in Cyberpunk 2077 are developed over time by performing the appropriate actions.
- you can improve your skills by finding a trainer;
- the installation of certain implants can affect the development of skills;
- each perk and skill has 10 levels;
- you can combine skills with doping products.
The game has a skill tree. So far it has been presented in the form of a tree resembling a computer motherboard.
A handful of information about implants available in the game:
- implants are not mandatory;
- our character will only have two mandatory implants (at the beginning of the game);
- implants affect skills;
- there is artificial skin that masks implants;
- implants can give the hero an advantage in battle;
- we can make small modifications ourselves, but the more advanced operations will require us to visit a specialized Ripperdoc;
- most modifications can be performed only by the person intended for this purpose;
- thanks to the modifications you can, for example, see enemy weaknesses;
- implants can make it easier for you to move around the map, for example, by gripping walls;
- thanks to the modifications, you can effectively eliminate opponents, for example, be better at hiding by sticking to vertical surfaces.