In Cyberpunk 2077, your character can be developed in various ways. This page of our guide to Cyberpunk 2077 focuses on the skills available for V and implants through which we can freely modify our character.
The game has 12 skills, which you can develop by performing various actions. You can develop:
- Street Brawler
- Breach Protocol
- Cold Blood
Skills influence your combat performance, weapon power, and interaction with the world.
The skill trees are linked directly to attributes and skills. To unlock them you need to invest points in specific attributes and develop skills.
There are 12 skills in the game and they have corresponding perks. You need to develop them to gain newer improvements for your character.
In Cyberpunk 2077, you can reset the perks you have purchased. However, you won't be able to reset the attributes or skills you gained during the game. However, you can check our best attributes and perks page to create the most powerful hero possible.
Here is a short recap regarding implants that available in the game:
- implants are not mandatory;
- the character will have only two obligatory cyberware implants (at the beginning of the game);
- implants affect skills;
- there is artificial skin that masks implants;
- implants can give the hero an advantage in battle;
- we can make small modifications ourselves, but the more advanced operations will require us to visit a specialized Ripperdoc;
- thanks to modifications, you will be able to, e.g. see your opponent's weak points; cyberware can make it easier for you to move around the map, e.g. stick to walls; you can eliminate opponents more efficiently, or hide better by holding on to vertical surfaces;
- some implants require certain levels of experience or reputation;
- cyberware can be installed in different parts of the body;
- you can install one implant in some parts and several in others;
- cyberware can be replaced.