In Anno 1800 there are several ways to make a lot of money. Below you will find a set of tips and a small tutorial on how to become a tycoon in the game.
- Build ships and sell them. It's a pretty profitable business, from a certain point in the game. Ships are quite cheap to assemble and the only drawback is the fairly long construction time. You can sell the constructed ship at Archibald's when you get to his Bay. This is a good way to quickly get cash injections.
- A large number of residential houses. The more inhabitants, the more income for us. Of course, with a large number of residents, their consumption is also growing, and we need to build more buildings that produce different goods. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain moderation, as excessive population growth can destroy our production tree.
- Develop social groups. The larger the residential hut, the richer the inhabitants live in it and pay us more taxes. So let's recruit richer residents to our island.
- Sell surplus of selected goods. Check the status of your products on the docks. If any items or assets are not used - sell them and get extra money. It is very profitable to sell, for example, guns, which can be quickly produced and sold with great profit to other players on the map.
- Settle on new Islands. The new Islands offer new raw materials and space that we can use to build homes. Just move some basic materials from the main base, and we can create a new colony pretty quickly.
- Complete missions. Sometimes, other participants on the map will assign us tasks such as: tracking, destroying the target or providing certain items. Fulfilling traction will lead to increase in cash and improvements in relations with this faction.