On this page of The Witcher Monster Slayer guide, you will find information on how to get a silver sword.
There are two types of weapons in the game - silver swords and steel swords. Enemies have different weaknesses - make sure to keep this in mind, as it will make the fights a lot easier.
Buying in the store
In the beginning, there is no way to get a silver sword other than buying one from the game's store. The cheapest one costs 1,800 gold coins.
To enter the store, you need to click on the icon in the bottom right corner of the screen (highlighted in the screenshot above).
Then open the equipment tab. There you will find steel swords, silver swords, and armor.
There are seven steel swords available in the store:
- Feline Silver Sword - increases damage from quick attacks by 15%;
- Ursine Silver Sword - increases damage from strong attacks by 15%;
- Wolven Silver Sword - increases the critical hit loading speed by 10%;
- Griffin Silver Sword - increases the signs strength by 30%;
- Manticore Silver Sword - Increases signs renewal by 30%;
- Melltith - has a 15% chance to deal fire damage;
- A'Baeth - increases your experience gain by 25%.