Our guide to The Witcher Monster Slayer contains a lot of information about the mobile game inspired by Pokemon Go. Here, you will find tips that will help you learn all the major game mechanics and teach you the basics.
The guide is divided into several sections. The first one has detailed descriptions of the gameplay mechanics. It has a Beginner's guide that should help all players who are just starting their adventure with the game. You will also find a lot of practical tips on the mechanics of The Witcher Monster Slayer, such as training, potion making, crafting bombs, or moving around the world map. Then, you can read about e.g. weapons, combat, healing, and types of monsters.
Our guide also contains an FAQ section. It contains answers to the basic questions, such as how to fight a difficult enemy, what happens if the protagonist dies, and is it possible to skip the videos. The pages in this section will help you create the perfect character to travel with in the game world.
The guide also includes sections about the in-game store, inviting friends, and the map available in the game. We also described how to gain new experience levels and what they do.
Since The Witcher Monster Slayer is not available on all phones, we have prepared a list of devices on which you can play the game without issues. Thanks to this page, you will know if the game will work on your phone, and if not then what model to buy if you want to play The Witcher Monster Slayer.
- The Witcher Monster Slayer: Beginner's guide
- The Witcher Monster Slayer: Walkthrough
- The Witcher Monster Slayer: Game basics
- The Witcher Monster Slayer: Combat
- The Witcher Monster Slayer: Item and skill lists
- The Witcher Monster Slayer: Monsters
- The Witcher Monster Slayer: FAQ
- The Witcher Monster Slayer: Crafting
- The Witcher Monster Slayer: Map
- The Witcher Monster Slayer: Store
- The Witcher Monster Slayer: System requirements
The Witcher Monster Slayer: Beginner's guide
Before you start your adventure in The Witcher Monster Slayer, you should check out the main tips that will increase your chances of survival. These tips are aimed primarily at new players.
- Pay attention to the difficulty level - the enemies have several levels (easy, medium, hard). You should asses your chances well, so that you don't fail right away.
- Remember about the weapon type - there are two types of weapons in the game - steel and silver swords. The game will let you know which weapon will perform better on a given opponent.
- Collect resources - different kinds of resources appear on the map and you have to approach them to pick them up. Resources are used to craft various items.
- Remember about crafting - it's a very important part of the game. From the resources you collect, you can create bombs, potions or oils. These will help you during combat.
- Pay attention to your surroundings - this doesn't apply to the game directly, but remember to stay safe when you're outside and make sure to watch out on other road users. When walking with your phone in hand, pay attention to cars, bikes, scooters, etc.
You can find more tips for beginners on a separate page: Beginner's guide.
The Witcher Monster Slayer: Walkthrough
- Final Exam,
- Winged Bandit
- A Joint Venture
- Good Money
- Evil Never Sleeps
- To The Rescue
- Pride Ain't Cheap
- What Lurks In The Nemeta
- The Dark Side Of The Full Moon
- Monster Slayer
- Will O' The Wisp
- The Great Mushrooming
- Sins Of Our Fathers
The Witcher Monster Slayer: Game basics
In this guide to The Witcher, Monster Slayer , we've covered some of the basic topics and mechanics you'll experience when starting the game for the first time.
- Character Creation - You will learn you what options are available in the character creator.
- Experience levels - You can find out how to level up your character in the game and what the rewards are for advancing to higher experience levels.
- Best ways to gain experience - the guide includes tips on how to easily gain a lot of XP.
- Daily Rewards - You will learn what the daily challenges are and what rewards you can get for completing them.
- How to add other players as friends? - You'll learn what the Witcher ID is and how to use it to add other players to your friends list.
- Gifts - how to send them to other players? - You will find out what gifts are and how to send a specific gift to another player.
- Fake GPS - does it work? - You can find out if the game works with apps that change your GPS location.
- Silver sword - how to get? - You will learn how to get a silver sword, which is useful in many fights.
The Witcher Monster Slayer: Combat
A separate section of our guide to The Witcher Monster Slayer describes the combat mechanics in great detail. You will learn how to defeat your enemies effectively.
- Combat basics
- Tutorial and training
- AR Mode - This page describes the augmented reality mode.
- Preparing for a duel - You will learn e.g. how to recognize your enemy's weaknesses and how to choose the right equipment before a fight.
- User interface
- Parrying - You fill find out how to parry, when you can do it and what critical hits are.
- Health Regeneration - You will learn how to heal yourself during battle and how to use potions to improve your overall health.
- Useful Potions - This page lists the best potions related to combat.
- Signs - You will learn which witcher signs apply to combat and how to use them.
- Nemeton - Clearing - You will learn what clearing the trees is about and how to unlock it.
- Best Build - You will learn which skills are best to invest in.
The Witcher Monster Slayer: Item and skill lists
Our guide contains various lists, including ones related to the available equipment and skills.
- Swords - All available steel and silver swords are listed on this page.
- Armor - you will learn what armors are available and how to get them.
- Skills - Combat - this section contains a list of skills from the Combat category, along with info on how they work and what requirements they have.
- Skills - Alchemy - this section contains a list of skills from the Alchemy category, along with info on how they work and what requirements they have.
- Skills - Signs - this section contains a list of skills for the Characters category, along with info on how they work and what requirements they have.
The Witcher Monster Slayer: Monsters
Our guide contains lists of all monsters available in the game. You will find out what category they belong to, what type they are from, and what weaknesses they have.
- Common - This page lists all common monsters.
- Rare - This page lists all rare monsters.
- Legendary - This page lists all legendary monsters.
The Witcher Monster Slayer: FAQ
This guide features a separate section with answers to the most frequently asked questions about The Witcher Monster Slayer. These include popular problematic issues related to certain gameplay mechanics.
- The enemy is too difficult - what to do? - You will learn how to assess the level of your enemy and how to make the fight easier by taking advantage of their weaknesses and using proper equipment.
- Skipping videos - is it possible?
- Death - what's next? - You will learn what happens after you lose a fight and whether you can lose the items you have.
- Public transportation - can you play in it?
- Battery - how to save?
- Monster types - how do you identify them?
- Quest location - how to change it? - This information is useful if the quest marker has appeared in an inaccessible location.
- Quest tracking - how to disable it?
- New signs - how to get them? - You will learn how to acquire the witcher's signs: Igni, Aard and Quen.
- Not enough room for potions - now what? - The page features a hint on how to unlock slots for new potions.
- Legendary monsters - how to find them? - You will learn how to find legendary monsters and fight them.
- Sword in the Stone - how to complete the quest? - This page contains tips for the Sword in the Stone quest.
- The Great Mushrooming - how to get rewards?- This page contains tips for The Great Mushrooming quest.
The Witcher Monster Slayer: Crafting
Our guide to The Witcher Monster Slayer provides a detailed explanation of the crafting mechanics. You will learn what items can be crafted using pre-made recipes, how the process works, and how to gather crafting ingredients.
- Crafting objects
- Crafting resources - how to get them?
- Recipes - Potions
- Recipes - Bombs
- Recipes - Oils
- Resources from monsters
- The best potion
The Witcher Monster Slayer: Map
A separate section of our guide to The Witcher Monster Slayer focuses entirely on the map and its exploration.
- Navigating the World Map - You will learn about what the world map and the local map look like, as well as how to move around the map.
- Potions and scrolls - can they affect the map? - You will learn how using these items affects the information displayed on the map.
- Weather - does it affect gameplay? - You will find out whether real weather conditions affect the gameplay in any way.
The Witcher Monster Slayer: Store
In the smaller section of this guide, we've covered the in-game store and the items it offers.
- Currency, coins - how to earn? - The page explains what currencies are available in the game and how to gather more coins quickly.
- Store contents - what can you buy? - This page features a list of the main categories of things to buy in the in-game store.
- Game store - what's worth buying? - We've listed our recommendations of what to buy in the store first.
The Witcher Monster Slayer: System requirements
Mobile devices with Android
- OS: Android 9.9
- CPU: Snapdragon 665 Octa-core
- GPU: Andreno 618
- RAM: 4 GB
Mobile devices with iOS
- OS: iOS 11.0
- Phone: iPhone 6S or later
Complete information about the game's requirements and its compatibility with mobile devices can be found on the System Requirements page. In the guide you will also find a few other pages regarding the technicalities of the game:
- Graphics quality - how to change it? - This may concern you if, e.g. the game runs slowly on your device.
- Battery - how to save? - Thanks to the provided tips, you will be able to play longer without having to charge your phone or tablet.
About Witcher Monster Slayer Guide
Author : Natalia "N.Tenn" Fras for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : July 20, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
The Witcher: Monster Slayer Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Spokko
- publisher: CD Projekt RED
- platform: AND, iOS