This page of the guide to The Witcher, Monster Slayer has information on how to obtain resources, where they are stored in your inventory, and how to increase the number of inventory slots.
Resources can be acquired in several ways. One of them is collecting bushes on the map. They contain herbs and roots.
You will also get resources from monsters. In this way, you will get ingredients that will mainly serve against the respective species. You can use these raw materials to create oils or bombs.
Another good way to get a lot of resources is to level up and do quests. During the quests, you can not only gain resources but also gear and other items useful in combat.
To find items, you must go to the appropriate section. This is how you will find all the raw materials you have acquired. Simply:
- Click the arrow at the very bottom of the screen (shown in the screenshot above);
- Enter the inventory on the right side;
- Open the "items" section.
Increasing inventory space
There are some interesting items that can be purchased in the store that affect the inventory's size:
- Bag - increases the number of slots in your inventory by 50;
- Small Pouch - increases the number of slots in your inventory by 50;
- Medium-sized Pouch - increases the number of slots in your inventory by 100;
- Spacious Pouch - increases the number of slots in your inventory by 200;
- Set of Saddlebags - increases your inventory by 400.