This page of the Witcher Monster Slayer walkthrough describes the swords that are available in the game.
There are 6 different armors available in the game (not including the basic one). Each one affects different statistics:
- Feline Armor - decreases the damage of the received strikes by 15%;
- Ursine Armor - Critical hit charge drops by 80% after taking damage;
- Wolven Armor - increases the chance of monsters dropping resources;
- Griffin Armor - successful parry deals damage to the enemy;
- Manticore Armor - increases the effectiveness of witcher potions by 100%;
- Kaer Morhen Armor - increases the received experience by 25%.
Armor can be obtained by purchasing it in the store or by receiving it as a reward for completing a mission.