The Witcher Monster Slayer features a store where you can buy various items. This page describes things that are worth buying.
The reinforcement scrolls can be purchased for a few dozen or a few hundred coins. They are very interesting and can make gameplay much easier. They're definitely worth buying if you're going for a long walk where you're sure you'll have a moment to play. There are four upgrades:
- Summoning Scroll - summons 5 random monsters (4 common and 1 rare);
- Range Scroll - increases the interaction area on the map (duration 30 min);
- Ingredients Scroll - increases the number of collected ingredients by 100% (duration 30 min);
- Experience Scroll - increases the number of received experience points by 100% (duration 30 min).
When it comes to items, it's worth focusing on the three below. Saving up on these takes a while, but they are well worth the price:
- Reinforced Crafting Station - alchemy station with an increased crafting speed (you can use it 100 times);
- Bag - increases the number of slots in your inventory by 50;
- Small Pouch - increases the number of slots in your inventory by 50;
A few swords are particularly interesting. They may be worth the attention if you want to destroy all the monsters in your path:
- Wolven Steel Sword - increases the critical hit loading speed by 10%;
- Caerme - Increases critical hit damage by 50%.
- Griffin Silver Sword - increases the signs strength by 30%;
- Melltith - Has a 15% chance to deal fire damage;
- A'Baeth - increases your experience gain by 25%.
You can buy several armors in the store. Actually, all of them are quite interesting. However, we recommend focusing on:
- Griffin Armor - a successful parry deals damage to the enemy;
- Manticore Armor - increases the effectiveness of witcher potions by 100%;
- Kaer Morhen Armor - increases your received experience by 25%.