Adventure offers a very large number of modes, a lot of fun and many prizes. On this page of the ToF guide, you will learn about all the challenges and rewards for completing them.
The Weekly tab offers a number of challenges - completing them will give you various rewards, including gold, materials for upgrading weapons, but also Activity points. Additionally, collecting them will unlock much better rewards shown at the top.
These tasks are fairly easy to complete, as in most cases they are regular activities and can be easily completed without tracking them. There are prizes for logging in, cooking food or opening password chests.
Remember that, as the name of the tab suggests, these challenges and the entire progression will be reset in the following week so that you can earn the trophies all over again.
The Recommended tab offers slightly more complex activities. However, they are still routine activities that you should do on a regular basis.
- Daily Bounty is basically daily missions. You can complete 4 such tasks every day. The more you do, the more difficult they will be and the more attractive the rewards.
- World Exploration is a tab where you can see your exploration status of a given region. By unlocking various items and objects in a given region, you get Exploration progress points. If you collect enough of them, you will receive more interesting rewards, including Mighty Mushroom, which affects your maximum endurance level.
- Ruins is a single player mode. Usually, you have a series of puzzles to complete and fight waves of enemies followed by a boss. It is worth taking an active part in it, because it will give you a lot of experience, but most importantly, relic shards.
- Sign-in tab will appear at the very beginning when you log into a ToF server. Just pick up everything that pops up on the screen after logging into the game.
- Mia's Kitchen is a place where you can eat 3 meals at 5:00 am, 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm real time. Eating each meal offers rewards such as experience points, gold or weapon battery. Most importantly, after eating a dish prepared by Mia, you will receive a random buff that will come in handy in combat or in exploration.
It is one of the most important tabs in Adventure. All the game modes here are playable as long as you have enough Vitality displayed in the top right corner of the screen. Performing tasks with this energy will reward you with great rewards!
- Joint Operation - this is a co-op mode with other players, in which you will defeat a wave of enemies, and lastly, the final boss. You can take part in the operation even if you do not have Vitality, the problem is that it is worth having as many as 90 of them, due to the fact that you will find 3 chests there. Each chest costs 30 Vitality points to open. Inside them you will find, among others, new equipment, such as armor and matrices.
- Dimensional Trials - a series of challenges that you must overcome in order to receive rewards in the form of weapon upgrade materials. These tasks have their own rules. Special rules will be displayed each time you attempt to complete Dimensional Trials. They usually increase the damage of enemies or their resistance to a given element. They are designed to make the game more difficult. The challenges themselves are different, but the most important rule is to complete the task within the time limit. If you fail, you will not receive your reward.
- Interstellar Exploration - the challenge of clearing a wave of enemies from a given area, marked with a purple marker on the map. After defeating the enemies, you must close the star gate to earn rewards. At the very end, after defeating all waves of enemies, there is a chance for Starseed to appear. When you approach and interact with this object, a mini-boss will appear. Defeating this opponents rewards you with a Gold Nucleus.
- Omnium Beacon - a mode similar to hide and seek. By spending 30 Vitality points, you can hide the Omnium collector. If other players do not find this item within 24 hours, you will receive rewards in the form of weapon upgrade materials. The same rule also works the other way around. If it is you who finds the Omnium collector, you will win the aforementioned rewards.
- Spacetime Domain - the last mode for the moment, which is dedicated to solo play. In it, you can mainly get more gold. It involves traversing the ruins and defeating enemies. You will receive better rewards when you select a higher difficulty level - you will unlock them once your has the required level.
Challenge are the most challenging modes with the best rewards. To unlock them all, you need to be level 41 Wanderer.
- Training - These are mini-games available at an early stage of the game. You can take part in short games to test your skills. By completing trainings, you will receive, among others, Training Points, which you can exchange in a special Points Shop.
- Bygone Phantasm - Tower mode, in which you have to defeat increasingly stronger opponents. Every 5th floor of the tower is a boss fight. The fights themselves do not reward you with anything special, but after reaching a specific floor, you can receive rewards such as Advancement and Booster module, Potent Omnium crystal, and even Dark crystal currency. This mode has its own rules, as the weapons that deal more damage to enemies change daily.
- Apex League - After reaching level 30 with your character, you will unlock Apex League, which is PvP 1v1 mode. There you have to choose 3 Simulacra and 2 relics. Then you will fight another player. The person who wins 2 fights is the victor and each round lasts a maximum of 5 minutes. After you win enough fights, you will be placed in the leaderboard, and you will receive rewards at the end of the fighting season.
- Frontier Clash - A mode in which the main rewards are armor and various types of weapons. You will unlock it at level 39. You can participate in it 3 times a week. The main advantage of the mode is that you can get armor without spending Vitality. Frontier Clash has a normal and a hard difficulty level. Normal consists of 15 waves of enemies, and a boss appearing every third wave. The hard difficulty level, on the other hand, consists of 5 waves of bosses, but is available only from level 50.
- Void Rifts - After reaching level 35, you will unlock the mode, which consists in reaching the main boss and defeating him within a certain time. The prize for winning will be Matrices of various rarities.
- Wormhole - it is a tower that poses an increasing challenge from floor to floor; your HP will not recover between the floors, but in return you will be able to find collectibles that help you fight; as a reward, you will get Energy Crystal Dust - one of the in-game currencies.