The Tower of Fantasy guide is a compendium of knowledge about the entire game. Thanks to this guide, every player will learn something new and useful, regardless of their level of knowledge about this game. You will learn how the mechanics work, what weapons are available in the game and how to get the necessary materials. Besides reading the descriptions of the most important mechanics, you will also learn where to find all kinds of things thanks to the map.
- Tower of Fantasy: Guide's content
- Tower of Fantasy: Quick beginner's guide
- Tower of Fantasy: Basics
- Tower of Fantasy: FAQ
- Tower of Fantasy: World Bosses
- Tower of Fantasy: Adventure
- Tower of Fantasy: Game length
- Tower of Fantasy: PC system requirements
- Tower of Fantasy: Language versions
Tower of Fantasy: Guide's content
Our Tower of Fantasy guide begins with the basics and information about the game's mechanics. Thanks to these pages, you will learn about all important mechanics and the game's rules. Beginner's guide is a very important part of the guide. Every player who is just starting their adventure with Tower of Fantasy should read it.
The second chapter of our guide contains answers to the most frequently asked questions, i.e. the FAQ . Here you can find out if cross-play exists in the game, how Vitality works, and how to unlock the entire map quickly and efficiently. In addition, you will read about how to quickly get Black and Gold Nucleuses and what is the best way to spend a special in-game currency - Dark Crystals .
The next chapter focuses on World Bosses , and you will find information about their location, the characteristic moves you need to watch out for, and the weaknesses of these hard-to-defeat opponents.
The next part of our ToF guide is the chapter dedicated to Adventure . The information contained here will help you find out what the individual challenges and activities are, from what level they are available and what rewards you can get for completing them.
The last part of the guide is an appendix, where you will find, among other things, information about the minimum and recommended system requirements, basic controls, the game's length and available languages.
Tower of Fantasy: Quick beginner's guide
- Explore the world - this is the basis for this type of games. Don't be afraid to find yourself in a region that is not for your level yet. Explore the world, defeat opponents, solve puzzles and earn chest rewards. Thanks to this, you will learn mechanics much faster and improve your character.
- Complete the tasks on the fly - this is the easiest and fastest way to get specific upgrades, be it for your character or for your weapon. In addition, many of the quests offer special currencies that are needed to acquire new characters or weapons.
- Get ready for teamwork - although the game draws heavily from productions such as Genshin Impact, Tower of Fantasy is also an MMO that focuses on cooperation with other players. You have to learn to cooperate with other players to defeat more difficult bosses.
- Use your energy every day - thanks to this, you will make the most of the opportunity to get interesting things that are available for this "currency". If you don't use it, it will not regenerate. However, when using it, you will slowly collect it while you are inactive so that you can use it at other times.
You can find more tips on the following page: Beginner's Guide.
Tower of Fantasy: Basics
In this chapter, you will learn about the basic mechanics in Tower of Fantasy.
- Upgrading weapons - we explain what materials you need and how to upgrade weapons in the game.
- Special Orders - find out how you can take part in the draw and get the weapons and characters you want.
- Consequences of dying - death will come at your door sooner or later, and thanks to this page you will learn about the consequences of death in ToF .
- Cooking - here you will learn about cooking and what you get for eating a dish.
- Combat and weapons - here you will find all the information about weapons and combat.
- Suppressors - here you will find information about what Suppressors are, how to upgrade them and what you can get for reaching further levels of these devices.
- Game currency - there are mutliple currencies in the game - thanks to this page, you will learn about all of them and where you can spend them.
- Simulacra - we explain what Simulacra really is and how to get new types of it.
- Character development and leveling - here you can learn all about character development.
- Character creation and customization - a page that breaks down the creation and customization of the character you create at the very beginning of the game.
- UI - thanks to this page you will get to know the user interface.
- Wanderer's Log - thanks to this page, you can read about how to unlock Wanderer's Log and what you can do with it.
- Achievement - Here you will learn what Achievements are and what you will get for unlocking them.
- Relics - This page explains how Relics work and suggests which of them are worth upgrading first.
- Vehicles - On this page, you will learn about Vehicles and how to unlock them.
- Equipment - We explain everything related to equipment here, starting with how and where to get weapons, ending with mechanics related to Recycle.
Tower of Fantasy: FAQ
In this chapter, you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Crossplay - is it available? - we answer whether Tower of Fantasy supports crossplay, and if so, between which platforms.
- Food and Satiety - what does it do? - here you'll find an answer to the question of what are the benefits of eating and what is Satiety.
- New recipes - how to unlock? - on this page you will find information on how to unlock new dish recipes.
- Server selection - does it matter? - does the choice of the server matters? Visit this page to get an answer.
- Server channel - how to change? - we answer how to change the server channel which is often requested by other players in the chat.
- Shop and Commissary - what can you buy? - on this page you will learn about the types of shops there are and what you can buy in them.
- Controller - does it work? - we answer the question whether Tower of Fantasy offers controller support
- CS - what is it? - here you'll learn what is CS and how to increase its value.
- ToF vs Genshin Impact - which is better? - we compare both titles and discuss which game is better in a given aspect.
- Entire map - how to unlock? - We explain how to get rid of fog from the world map.
- Fast travel - is it available? - The page explains whether there is fast travel in Tower of Fantasy .
- Deciphers - what are they used for? - here we explain the mechanics behind Deciphers.
- Game settings - what to change? - We suggest which settings should be turned off or customized in order to make the game more comfortable for the player.
- Vitality - what is it? - on this page we explain what is Vitality and what are its uses.
- Black / Gold Nucleus - how to get it fast? - here you can find tips on how to quickly amass Black and Gold Nucleuses - items needed to obtain new Simulacr.
- Dark crystals - what to spend on? - this page supplies tips on what to spend the Dark Crystals currency on.
Tower of Fantasy: World Bosses
In this chapter you will find a list of the World Bosses appearing in Tower of Fantasy .
- List and tips - on this page of the guide you will find tips on defeating bosses and the rewards they yield.
- Frost Bot - A robot that can freeze players - he is encountered in Navia, near Raincaller Island.
- Robarg - A plant vulnerable to fire that can poison players. Encountered in the Astra region, in the Southern Ring Ranges canyon.
- Apophis - A large-sized panther that is susceptible to ice. Encountered around Banges Industrial Zone.
- Sobek - A beast-like robot vulnerable to electricity that can burrow in the ground. Encountered in Crown Mines.
- Lucia - Queen of bandits protected by minions. Encountered in the southern part of Crown Mines.
- Barbarossa - Agile beast that is vulnerable to fire. Encountered in the land of Warren Snowfield, in the upper right corner of Aesperia.
Tower of Fantasy: Adventure
In this chapter you will find a list of all the activities that can be found in the Adventure tab.
- List and Information - You will find here a lot of information about the available Adventure modes in the Tower of Fantasy .
- Training facilities - a venue offering multiple challenges - completing them nets Training Points.
- Joint Operation - A challenge tailored for groups of players, costing 90 Vitality.
- Dimensional Trials - a singleplayer mode offering challenges with unique rules.
- Interstellar Exploration - Challenges involving purple gates and defeating enemy waves.
- Omnium Beacon - a Hide and seek activity. If none of the players find the hidden package within 24 hours, you will receive a lot of rewards.
- Spacetime Domain - a singleplayer mode that offers challenges rewarded with large amounts of currency.
- Ruins - an activity involving puzzles and combat (both against minor opponents and bosses).
- Apex League - PvP mode in which you will face other players and climb your way through rankings.
- Bygone Phantasm - an endless dungeon where you fight waves of opponents, with miniboss fights every 5 levels.
- Frontier Clash - A cooperative mode which rewards involve new armor sets.
- Void Rifts - One of the most challenging activities that are dedicated to groups of players.
- Wormhole - A more difficult and complex version of Bygone Phantasm. Tailored for the most experienced players.
Tower of Fantasy: Game length
As Tower of Fantasy is a Gacha MMO game, it's really hard to say how much time you need to complete this title. Both various activities and tasks are and will be added on a regular basis, extending the game's life.
We have written more about this on a separate page: Game length.
Tower of Fantasy: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: GeForce GT 1030 or better
- Disk space: 30 GB
- GPU memory: 2 GB
More information about the system requirements can be found on the page: System requirements.
Tower of Fantasy: Language versions
Tower of Fantasy does not offer a Polish language version . At the moment, there are also no indications that such a version will appear. Nevertheless, there are subtitles in a few languages.
More information can be found on a separate page of the guide: Language versions.
About Tower of Fantasy Guide
Author : Dawid "DavideLi" Lubczynski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : August 10, 2022
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Tower of Fantasy Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Hotta Studio
- publisher: Level Infinite
- platform: PC, AND, iOS