Tomb Raider: Anniversary is a game, which harks back to the roots of cycle - the original from 1996. But the new title isn't just a copy of old Tomb Raider with new pics. Though the action is embedded in the same locations, the architecture and mode of defeating levels are completely different.
This solution has a complete walkthrough of the feature mode of Tomb Raider: Anniversary on the medium level. You will find there localization of guns, ammo, first-aid kits, description of characters, enemies and armory, learn about rules of finding artefacts and relics and avail yourself on tips about battles with the bosses.
1. In time of battle move, dodge, jump etc. In this way you will keep out of the gunshots.
2. The checkpoints - places, from where you may continue the gameplay in case you die, so the most difficult actions do rather near this points.
3. If near to you is any band, it will switch blue, when you are close to it.
4. Lara's diary may help you, when you don't know what to do.
5. Where the monster is keeping you in tooth or clawing you, you can free if you push alternately the directions left - right.
6. In time you are standing too long on the top of the pillar or on the edge you may unexpectedly overbalance, so in this case push quickly and periodically the key of balance - this is "E".
About Tomb Raider: Anniversary Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Marek "Fulko de Lorche" Czajor for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 81 pages, 842 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.