Below you can check three main endings of the expansion pack. You can also find detailed information about what actions must be performed in order to unlock it and what are the consequences of the ending.
Ending 1 (bad) - Both sisters are dead
In first ending both sisters die. There are a few ways to lead to it. The most obvious one is finding Orianna in Blood Simple quest and then meeting with the Unseen Elder in the quest What Lies Unseen. Then this ending will be automatically triggered during the Pump and Strange Circumstance quest because other endings are available only if Geralt goes to the fairy land (quest Beyond Hill and Dale). The second way is more unorthodox. The bad ending can be unlocked if after saving Syanna you won't meet with her in the palace (quest Pump and Strange Circumstance) or if during the conversation with her you select wrong dialogue options and you won't convince her to change her altitude towards her sister.
The first way to unlock the bad ending is by finding the Unseen Elder in the What Lies Unseen quest. In order to unlock this quest you must decide to find Orianna in The Night of the Long Fangs quest and then complete the Blood Simple quest for her. If you decide to use this option, then the game will trigger the death of both sisters automatically (you won't have control over future events).
- During The Night of the Long Fangs quest decide to find the Hidden (speak to Orianna).
- Blood Simple quest will start automatically. Complete its objectives (finding and killing the beast that performed the massacre in the orphanage).
- Don't agree on Regis' proposition to find Syanna at the end of the Blood Simple quest. Instead of that, go to the lair of the Unseen Elder in the What Lies Unseen quest. Completing it will give Geralt and Regis a chance to summon Dettlaff.
- Tesham Mutna quest will be automatically given to you by the game. The only way to finish it is to kill the beast (Dettlaff).
- The next quest is Pomp and Strange Circumstance. You can reveal the identity of the fifth victim of the beast (optional quest of finding the bootblack with Regis). However, in difference to ending three (good one), it won't impact the further events. Both sisters will also die no matter whether you will go for the conversation with Syanna. The dialogue lines in this case differ from what you can see in third ending.
- The epilogue with Regis explains that he was exiled (he killed Dettlaff).
- The epilogue in Corvo Bianco depends on events shown in the basic game (read the Important information about endings chapter to learn more about that).
The second way to unlock the bad ending is related to finding Syanna during the main quest Beyond Hill and Dale. You must obtain the ribbon from the flint girl during this quest (you can win the ribbon in gwent or buy it). Thanks to that in the Tesham Mutna quest Syanna won't be killed by Dettlaff (you will avoid the medium ending thanks to that). Pump and Strange Circumstance quest will start then. During it you can reveal the identity of the fifth victim of the beast or you can completely ignore that point. As for Syanna, the easiest way to unlock the bad ending is by not going to meet her and instead moving immediately to the ceremony. You can also trigger the bad ending by selecting wrong dialogue option at the start of the conversation with Syanna. You must select any dialogue that isn't related to forgiving about that she turned away from her and crossed her out from memory.
- During The Night of the Long Fangs quest decide to go talk to Damien and then to find Syanna.
- During Beyond Hill and Dale quest you must obtain the ribbon from the girl with flints (win it in gwent or pay for it).
- Kill the beast during the Tesham Mutna quest.
- After the Pump and Strange Circumstance quest starts you must go to the place where the award is given to Geralt or during the conversation with Syanna don't select the dialogue option in which you say that she turned away from her and crossed her out of the memory.
Ending 2 (medium) - Death of Syanna
The second ending - death of Syanna - can be unlocked only if you decide to find her during The Night of the Long Fangs quest. In that case you must meet with Damien, visit the child room in the palace and start the Beyond Hill and Dale main quest. While in the fairy land, you must ignore the girl with flints. You cannot obtain the ribbon which saves Syanna's life in other endings. After the events in the fairy land you will go meet with Dettlaff (quest Tesham Mutna) who will kill Syanna. No matter whether you decided to kill Dettlaff or you allowed him to walk away you will go to prison (Burlap is the New Stripe main quest). Dandelion will come to your aid. Together with Anarietta he mourns Syanna. After leaving the prison you can decide to find the letter thanks to which you will learn who the fifth victim of Dettlaff was and you can deliver the message to Anna. However, the quest will end the same if you ignore that.
- During The Night of the Long Fangs quest decide to find Syanna.
- When you're in fairy land in the Beyond Hill and Dale quest, don't obtain the ribbon from the girl with flints. Only then will Syanna die in the Tesham Mutna quest.
- It doesn't matter whether you kill Dettlaff during the Tesham Mutna quest.
- Geralt will be put in prison and you will have to complete the Burlap is the New Stripe quest to escape.
Ending 3 (good) - Both sisters are alive and they came to terms with each other
The third ending, reconciliation of sisters, can be unlocked only if you decide to find Syanna during The Night of the Long Fangs quest. In that case you must meet with Damien, visit the child room in the palace and start the main quest Beyond Hill and Dale. While in the fairy land you must find the flint girl and buy the magic ribbon from her or win it in gwent. The ribbon will save Syanna's life during the encounter with Dettlaff at the beginning of Tesham Mutna quest. After the events in Tesham Mutna you will start the Pomp and Strange Circumstance main quest. It is important to decide to find the letter from which you will learn who the fifth victim of Dettlaff was (meet with the bootblack and then with the owner of the refuge for homeless). Then you must go speak to Syanna. During the conversation with Syanna you must selected the dialogue option related to forgiving in which you say that she turned away from her and crossed her from memory. Then you must ask her about forgiving. You don't need to tell Damien or Henrietta about the details you found in the letter. During the award ceremony you will witness reconciliation of sisters.
- During The Night of the Long Fangs quest decide to find Syanna.
- While in the fairy land in Beyond Hill and Dale quest, obtain the magic ribbon from the girl with flints.
- Obtain the letter after the Pump and Strange Circumstance quest starts. Thanks to the letter you will learn who was supposed to be the fifth victim.
- Go to the conversation with Syanna and select the dialogue options related to forgiving.
- You don't need to tell her the details found in the letter.
- Killing the beast will cause Regis to be considered as traitor.