The unofficial guide to The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine contains all the information needed to achieve 100 percent completion of this very content-rich expansion. The largest part of the guide are the descriptions of all the main and side quests, as well as all the new witcher contracts and treasure hunts. The quest descriptions contain, among other things, information about the circumstances of their unlocking, all the steps required for their completion, all the decisions that have to be made in their course, as well as their consequences, and the possible prizes we can receive for their completion. The chapter ends with a section dedicated to all the endings available in the expansion.
Much space in the guide is also dedicated to the maps of the duchy of Toussaint, where the action of the expansion takes place. In that part of the guide, you will find a large world map as well as numerous maps of smaller areas, where we have marked cities, villages, and any other places worth exploring.
An entire separate chapter of the guide presents the most important innovations that were introduced in Blood and Wine. The guide will familiarize you with things like the new set of cards - Skellige (along with card locations as well as the people with whom you can play), the debuting mechanics of subjecting Geralt to mutations (the process of unlocking mutations, the principles of their operation, the most interesting mutations), the new pieces of gear of can find, romance options, or the option to manage your own estate (the Corvo Bianco Vineyard).
Furthermore, the guide is complement by several smaller chapters focusing on descriptions of noteworthy boss fights appearing in the expansion and on the alphabetical list of all available quests, which you might find helpful in effective navigation through this guide.
Blood and Wine is the second major story expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The action takes place in the duchy of Toussaint, ruled by the duchess Anna Henrietta. The realm features an entirely new map, which you can explore at will and discover its subsequent secrets. The expansion provides over 30 hours of gameplay, and offers the opportunity to complete almost a hundred new quests. In addition, Geralt can acquire new elements of gear, complete a brand new set of cards, this time from Skellige, and face several previously unseen monsters.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas (www.gamepressure.com)
About The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Michal "Czarny Wilk" Grygorcewicz & Slawomir "rattchen" Niejadlik & Jakub "jbugielski" Bugielski
last update : May 31, 2016
Guide contains : 65 pages, 391 images, 8 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Game Guide
- List of all available endings in The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Guide. The page contains information about three available endings of The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine expansion pack. In first ending both sisters die, in second ending Syanna dies and in third ending both sisters reconcile.
- Skellige Gwent Deck - list of cards and strategy The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Guide.
- The Warble of a Smitten Knight - tourney quest The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Guide. In this chapter you will find an accurate description of the quest The Warble of a Smitten Knight. This quest is about taking part in a knight's tourney (shooting, riding the horse, fighting) and lifting the curse from Vivienne.
- Romance with Syanna The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Guide. On this page you will find information how to start the romance with Syanna and how to trigger the love scene with her. Geralt meets Syanna for the first time in the main quest The Night of the Long Fangs.
- Mutations - how to unlock them and how do they work? The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Guide.
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: CD Projekt RED
- publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
More About The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine
The Witcher 3 cannot compete with Gothic or the Elder Scrolls series in terms of the quantity and number of the available mods, but this does not mean that we are not able to make our encounters with the White Wolf more enjoyable with certain mods.
No expansion have been coming out, there's been only one patch in 15 months, modding community is barely active and yet, the Witcher 3 is still on bestseller lists. Why does it still sell like hot cakes?
After the premiere of the Netflix Witcher we woke up in a world where we have two adaptations of Andrzej Sapkowski's books that have gained international fame and recognition. We try to compare them applying different criteria.
Andrzej Sapkowski likes to splash. He comes across as a self-righteous, arrogant megalomaniac but is it right? Maybe he's actually a misunderstood bard? Or maybe both conclusions are true? Or none?
The universe of The Witcher may seem like your regular, almost generic, fantasy world give it a second thought, though, and youll find this world to be quite unique. But how was this achieved?