The unofficial guide to The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine contains all the information needed to achieve 100 percent completion of this very content-rich expansion. The largest part of the guide are the descriptions of all the main and side quests, as well as all the new witcher contracts and treasure hunts. The quest descriptions contain, among other things, information about the circumstances of their unlocking, all the steps required for their completion, all the decisions that have to be made in their course, as well as their consequences, and the possible prizes we can receive for their completion. The chapter ends with a section dedicated to all the endings available in the expansion.
Much space in the guide is also dedicated to the maps of the duchy of Toussaint, where the action of the expansion takes place. In that part of the guide, you will find a large world map as well as numerous maps of smaller areas, where we have marked cities, villages, and any other places worth exploring.
An entire separate chapter of the guide presents the most important innovations that were introduced in Blood and Wine. The guide will familiarize you with things like the new set of cards - Skellige (along with card locations as well as the people with whom you can play), the debuting mechanics of subjecting Geralt to mutations (the process of unlocking mutations, the principles of their operation, the most interesting mutations), the new pieces of gear of can find, romance options, or the option to manage your own estate (the Corvo Bianco Vineyard).
Furthermore, the guide is complement by several smaller chapters focusing on descriptions of noteworthy boss fights appearing in the expansion and on the alphabetical list of all available quests, which you might find helpful in effective navigation through this guide.
Blood and Wine is the second major story expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The action takes place in the duchy of Toussaint, ruled by the duchess Anna Henrietta. The realm features an entirely new map, which you can explore at will and discover its subsequent secrets. The expansion provides over 30 hours of gameplay, and offers the opportunity to complete almost a hundred new quests. In addition, Geralt can acquire new elements of gear, complete a brand new set of cards, this time from Skellige, and face several previously unseen monsters.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas (www.gamepressure.com)
About The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Michal "Czarny Wilk" Grygorcewicz & Slawomir "rattchen" Niejadlik & Jakub "jbugielski" Bugielski
last update : May 31, 2016
Guide contains : 65 pages, 391 images, 8 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Game Guide
- List of all available endings in The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Guide. The page contains information about three available endings of The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine expansion pack. In first ending both sisters die, in second ending Syanna dies and in third ending both sisters reconcile.
- The Warble of a Smitten Knight - tourney quest The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Guide. In this chapter you will find an accurate description of the quest The Warble of a Smitten Knight. This quest is about taking part in a knight's tourney (shooting, riding the horse, fighting) and lifting the curse from Vivienne.
- A Knight's Tales - quest of a girl turned into a tree The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Guide. This page contains the walkthrough of a side quest A Knight's Tales , which concerns a girl which has changed into a tree. Geralt can defeat the phantom - Daphne - by himself, or employ the help of a witch from Lynx Crag.
- The Night of Long Fangs - quest about the vampire attack on the city The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Guide. The Night of Long Fangs is a very important quest in the Blood and Wine expansion. It is related to the attack of vampires on Beauclair. Geralt can go search for Syanna or meet with Orianna and speak with her about the Unseen Elder. It will impact game ending.
- Tesham Mutna - the final confrontation with Dettlaff The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Guide. Tesham Mutna quest is about meeting with Dettlaff in the ruins. The possible options are defeating Dettlaff in combat (the battle with the final boss of the expansion back) or walking away without fighting.
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: CD Projekt RED
- publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine is the second major expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, an action RPG that came out in spring 2015. The story of Blood and Wine takes us to the entirely new land called Touissant, one of the few countries in the Witcher universe that have not been touched by war. As it quickly turns out, the atmosphere of peace and bliss in Touissant is but an appearance. In fact, the duchy hides a dark and bloody secret, and thus, the White Wolf will have to face an evil that, once again, can be fought and defeated only by a witcher.
Compared to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Blood and Wine does not introduce any major changes to the gameplay mechanics, save for a number of novelties, tweaks, and enhancements brought by the subsequent patches for the original game. Just like with Hearts of Stone, the first paid DLC for The Witcher 3, the expansion offers a completely new, multi-threaded plot which is comparable in size to that of The Witcher from 2007, the first installment of The Witcher series. Moreover, the game was supplemented with multitude of side quests, new treasures to find, bandit camps to loot, new equipment and Gwent cards, as well as entirely new NPCs. Unlike Hearts of Stone, the action of Blood and Wine takes place outside of the realms known from the vanilla game.
- CD Projekt RED - Developer Website.
- Bandai Namco Entertainment - Publisher Website.
- The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine - Official Website.
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz/AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 770/Radeon R9 290 or better, 35 GB HDD, Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.0 GHz, 6 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7870 or better, 35 GB HDD, Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit