The remaining novelties introduced by Jungle Adventure add-on can be divided into following categories:
- Archeology Table
- New rooms and furniture items
- New Property Trait
- New Aspirations
- New Clothes, Haircuts, and Add-ons
Archeological Table is the most important item added by Jungle Adventure expansion. You can find it near the market in Selvadorada or buy one from the vendors at the market. The table offers following options:
- Uncover Artifact - Clear the ground from the item in order to receive an artifact.
- Authenticate Artifacts - You can confirm the authenticity of the artifact right after acquiring it.
- Study Art and Artifacts for Historical Insights - Allows you to research rocks and check their history.
- Refine Elements - Allows you to derive elements from crystals. The acquired elements can be placed in a cabinet.
New rooms and furniture items
The expansion introduces a few additional rooms all influenced by archeology and Selvadoradian culture. We've received an outhouse "Under the Clouds". A number of new plants have appeared, as well as new refrigerator, bar, counters, beds, drawers, or even new lighting elements and decorations.
New Property Trait
A new property trait has appeared:
- Creepy Crawlies - it looks like this place has a plethora of creepy critters. The parcel with this attribute is full of nasty spiders.
You can awaken new aspirations that involve archeology and jungle exploration:
- Archaeology Scholar - Sim wants to be an archeologist.
- Jungle Explorer - Sim wants to study the jungle.
New Clothes, Haircuts, and Add-ons
A real explorer has to wear the right clothes. Jungle Adventure introduces a few outfits that enable you to be like Indiana Jones! Aside from the above, you'll find new haircuts and add-ons such as hats or jewelry.