Here you will learn how to start the Skyrim: Bruma Expansion Mod:
If you want to start the storyline of this modification you must head to Helgen and then go south to Pale Pass. You must walk through mountains - however, reaching your destination shouldn't take you a lot of time. There, you meet a guard that will ask you about a purpose of your visit.
It is best to tell him that you are part of the Imperials and he will let you pass without problems. After that the screen goes dark and you are moved to a new map. Warning - Sometimes the mod won't load - save the game, load it and you should be able to continue your adventure.
A few additional information about the modification:
- You can start it at practically any point of the game. Of course, the enemies' levels are scaled and there is no problem with going there with a rather weak character.
- Almost every important character in this modification has various behavior scripts which means that, during a day, you can meet them in different places. Because of that you shouldn't be surprised that, e.g. you won't meet the guards' captain in the castle - he can be on his watch near that castle.
- Although the modification is very complex and polished you can find some bugs - usually you need to save/load and after that everything should be fine.
- If you want to get the most of the game you should select the full localization - many scenes and scripts in the game requires you to hear the dialogs. Without that you may think that a given quest is simply bugged.
- Currently it is impossible to use this mod with Skyrim Special Edition. The developers want to complete this modification first and then port it to that edition of the game.