This guide contains a thorough walkthrough of all the main quests of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The descriptions most of all include information regarding ways of completing the main and side quests and the possible options, allowing you to complete mission in different ways. The walkthrough additionally includes instructions regarding solving the puzzles and hints on fighting using different gameplay styles. The whole package is enriched by high-quality screenshots of the most important moments in the game.
The guide contain the following colour symbols:
- Red refers mostly to NPC that you will come across throughout the game, though it's also used to mark enemies, wild animals and monsters.
- Blue refers to locations, both the main ones that appear on the world map, as well as the secondary like single houses or deeper dungeon levels.
- Green refers to items that you find throughout the game, which end up in the inventory after picking up
- Orange refers mainly to names of Shouts and Words of Power, though skills used to complete quests have also been marked (e.g. Speech), as well as actions connected with them (e.g. obtaining a book raising the level of a given skill).
Note! The guide was prepared based on the basic version of the game, available in shops at the official premiere. As new patches come out, some minor elements, like prizes received for completing given mission, are prone to change slightly.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
Translated to English by Jakub "cilgan" Lasota
About The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jacek "Stranger" Halas, Agnieszka "Aeth" Jedrzejczyk, Jakub "Cilgan" Lasota, Maciej "Elrond" Myrcha
Guide contains : 375 pages, 2765 images.
Skyrim Mods Guide
Last update : August 27, 2017, visit Skyrim Mods Guide
Skyrim: Bruma Game Guide
Last update : July 18, 2017, visit Skyrim: Bruma Game Guide
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Main quests
College of Winterhold quests
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit College of Winterhold quests
Thieves Guild quests
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Thieves Guild quests
The Dark Brotherhood quests
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit The Dark Brotherhood quests
The Companions quests
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit The Companions quests
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Daedric quests
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Side quests
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Civil War
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit World Atlas
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game Guide
- In my Time of Need | Side quests TES V: Skyrim Guide.
- Under Saarthal - p. 2 TES V: Skyrim Guide.
- Starting your adventure in Beyond Skyrim: Bruma TES V: Skyrim Guide. How to start Beyond Skyrim: Bruma? Here You will find information about beginning of the new mod.
- Followers | Listings TES V: Skyrim Guide.
- Mining and smelting | Crafting TES V: Skyrim Guide.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Bethesda Softworks
- publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
The next chapter in the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls saga arrives from the makers of the 2006 and 2008 Games of the Year, Bethesda Game Studios. Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose.
The Empire of Tamriel is on the edge. The High King of Skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel. The future of Skyrim, even the Empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.
Epic Fantasy Reborn. Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the gameplay and technology of a virtual world to new heights.
Live another life, in another world. Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls is realized like never before.
All new graphics and gameplay engine. Skyrim's new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains, bustling cities, lush fields, and ancient dungeons.
You are what you play. Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The new character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself through your actions.
Dragons return. Battle ancient dragons like you've never seen. As Dragonborn, learn their secrets and harness their power for yourself.
- Bethesda Softworks - Developer and Publisher Website.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Official Website.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core i5 2.6 GHz, 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 896 MB (GeForce GTX 260 or better), 6 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7, lacze internetowe
More About The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Beyond Skyrim – Bruma mod has now launched, expanidng the game's world by a whole new area: County Bruma in Cyrodiil.
A new mod for Skyrim overhauls the existing cities and adds some new ones. Many settlements got new architecture and citizens, and are now even more immersive.
Skyrim just got a massive modification entitled The Forgotten City. The mod features a non-linear story, a new big location, voiced dialogues, original soundtrack, and more.