Before you lies an enormous world atlas to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim video game. This guide will assist you in exploring all the major locations in Skyrim, to build a strong hero character properly, to find every important NPC character, to acquire the most valuable treasures and to become the master of crafting. Here's a complete content of the world atlas:
- The first chapter of the atlas contains maps of Skyrim, as well as a list of all available locations. Each location has been described, so you'll know what type it is and what dangers to expect.
- The second chapter of the atlas is focused solely on the main character. It contains useful tips on how to create and develop your hero. A very important element of this chapter is a section about skills. You can find the list of all skill types and of all perks found in each group.
- The third chapter of the atlas has to offer various gameplay hints, concerning exploration of Skyrim and combat among other things. It also tells you everything you need to know about how to become a vampire or a werewolf.
- The fourth chapter of the atlas contains a lot of lists that may come in handy during the course of the game. Some of the examples are complete lists of all the traders in Skyrim, all dragon shouts, all skill books, all skill trainers, all companions and all magic spells.
- The final fifth chapter of the atlas is only about crafting elements present in the game. The main parts of the chapter are about smithing (manufacturing your own weapons and armors), alchemy (manufacturing your own potions and poisons) and enchanting (imbuing items with various magical effects). You can find out everything about each group of crafting, as well as find complete lists of all the ingredients and other objects you may need to have with you to assure that everything will go according to plan.
Note! The atlas is based on the basic version of the game, available at the date of the official premiere. New patches may be published as time passes by and they may change some of the minor elements of the game, like for example properties of character's perks or effects of some of the alchemy potions.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas