This guide of the quick leveling-up for TERA includes all of the information, necessary for quick and unproblematic reaching the highest of the 60 experience levels. The hints included in the guide are aimed at the players who prefer the solo play to team play.
The contents of this guide:
- A glossary explaining the in-game terminology
- A detailed description of all the steps along your path to level 60
- Two "ways" of obtaining experience - the first one, quest oriented and the second one, which is grind oriented.
- Hints and items that make it possible to eliminate enemies and gain experience faster (charms, boosts, potions, scrolls)
About TERA Game Guide
Author : Jakub Bugielski for gamepressure.com
last update : May 11, 2016
Guide contains : 23 pages, 43 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of TERA Game Guide
- Levels 1-20 | Leveling-up through grind TERA Guide.
- Levels 28-32 | Raising in experience by completing quests TERA Guide.
- Levels 22-28 | Raising in experience by completing quests TERA Guide.
- Levels 20-22 | Raising in experience by completing quests TERA Guide.
- Levels 1-20 | Raising in experience by completing quests TERA Guide.
TERA Video Game
- genre: MMO
- developer: Bluehole Studios
- publisher: Gameforge AG
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: Age 12+ / ESRB: Teen
TERA is a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) in which you fight to protect the Valkyon Federation—an alliance of the world's surface races—while also battling for glory and power. With action-filled gameplay and riveting visuals, TERA promises a thrilling, engaging ride.
TERA is breathtaking, with stunning graphics that fully immerse players in its varied environments. Couple that with an exciting new combat system that provides fast-paced, intense battles and engages characters of all classes, and you've got a recipe for the best MMO experience to date. Craft the finest gear, form a group with your allies, conquer a world filled with treacherous monsters, and maneuver your way to the pinnacle of power on your server! TERA offers a unique endgame experience, one where players and guilds vie for control of the Federation.
In a world where gods slumber and demons scheme, the Federation needs brave heroes to take up the mantle of leadership. Through martial power and arcane might, you can join the ranks of heroes and save the world of TERA!
TERA PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 GT or better), 50 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7