The plot in Steelrising is presented through a variety of main missions and side quests. It's worth doing them all if you want to explore this world thoroughly. This page of the guide lists the available quests.
- In the Queen's drawing room - a mission that will teach you the basics of the game;
- The Master of the Machines - the first steps in the search for the brilliant inventor Vaucanson;
- Troubled Waters - a visit to the Louvre.
- In search of Abbe Gregoire - your goal is to help the imprisoned clergyman;
- The Shadows of Luxembourg - the famous alchemist wanted to stop the bloodshed, but disappeared;
- To Les Invalides - the royal treasurer fell into disfavor; he received harsh punishment;
- The Recluse of the Abyss - a mysterious man can help Aegis find Vaucanson.
- In Memory of the Dauphin - you will learn what happened to the young prince;
- A Family Affair - learn about the complicated relationship between father and son;
- Origins - you will learn more about the heroine's past;
- For the future of the kingdom - you have to check what happened to the unusual cargo;
- Monsieur's Neckers two treasures - Necker wants his money back and to find out what happened to his wife;
- Nicolas Flamel's final journey - you will visit a certain old grave;
- Sleepless - to defend the slaves, you must find out what the plantation owners are up to;
- The lanterns of the dead - there are very disturbing lamps hanging by the Vestals; destroy them;
- Gunpowder trail - during the turmoil of war, something has happened to the huge store of gunpowder; you need to find out what.
Page in progress.