This unofficial guide for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 includes a complete walkthrough for the storyline mode. Apart from that, it encompasses all of the information necessary to complete the game in 100%, i.e. the whereabouts of audio logs, OSCORP Crates, comic pages, as well as Jameson's Photos. It also includes hints connected with hideouts, or the information concerning achievements/trophies. Additionally, each mission includes the whereabouts of upgrade crates. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the continuation of the first installment of Peter Parker's adventures, the spider man, a self proclaimed law enforcer, who needs to face his enemies again. Apart from an interesting storyline follow-up, the game offers an open world, a simple-yet-enjoyable combat system, quite a lot of side missions and lots of elements hidden throughout the game world.
The guide for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 includes:
- A walkthrough for the storyline mode;
- whereabouts of comic page, shown on maps;
- whereabouts of OSCORP crates;
- whereabouts of Jameson's Photos;
- whereabouts of audio logs;
- whereabouts of upgrade crates.
Patrick "YxU" Homa (www.gry-online.pl)
About The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Patrick "YxU" Homa for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 27 pages, 368 images, 3 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
- PC | Controls The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Guide.
- Xbox 360 | Controls The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Guide.
- No one is safe! | Walkthrough The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Guide.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - system requirements | Side missions The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Guide.
- Audiologs (in missions) | Side missions The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Guide.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Beenox Inc.
- publisher: Activision Blizzard
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, XONE, PS4, WiiU, 3DS
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Teen
Evil never sleeps. Embrace your power and protect your playground.
What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story set alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he's not the only one tracking down Manhattan's criminals. The underworld has been turned upside down with a one-man campaign of violence and murder that has captured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan-favorite, classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fueled, free-roaming, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man's reckoning.
- Play as Peter Parker: Play as Spider-Man's citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains.
- All-Star Villain Cast: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters.
- All-New Web Arsenal: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact.
- Expansive NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man.
- New Heroism System: Hero or Menace system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don't keep down crime rates.
- Advanced Combat and Upgrades: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes.
- Beenox Inc. - Developer Website.
- Activision Blizzard - Publisher Website.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Official Website.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core i5 2.6 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 285 GTX or better), 9 GB HDD, Windows Vista(SP2)/7(SP1)/8/8.1