This guide for SpellForce 3 contains a detailed walkthrough for campaign and side quests as well as descriptions of the game mechanics. You can also find information about all available races and their units.
These chapters contain information about creation of your character and progression. Also, you can learn about the strategic aspect of the game.
Campaign - walkthrough
Our guide contains a full walkthrough that can help you in completing SpellForce 3:
- Prologue - Crushing the Rebellion
- Greykeep - The Corporal
- Liannon - The Source of the Disease;
- Greykeep - Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Judged;
- Farlorn's Hope - A Contact in Farlorn's Hope
- Path to Mulandir
- Mulandir - The Lost City
- Leafshade - The Corruption
- Farlorn's Hope - The Refugees part 1
- Iskander Wilds - The Refugees part 2
- Everlight - The Refugees part 3
- Foot of Barga Gor - Power Struggle
- Mulandir - The Secret of the Shapers
- Aonirs Blade - Bones in the Sand
- Everlight - The Prodigal Son part 1
- Unknown Island - The Prodigal Son part 2
- The Eye - Blood of My Blood
- Mulandir - Rude Awakening
- Aonir's Blade - Unwavering Resolve
The guide for SpellForce 3 contains:
- detailed walkthrough for the campaign and side quests;
- tips for character creation;
- information about the strategic aspect of the game;
- descriptions of the three available races along with their units.
About SpellForce 3 Game Guide
Author : Piotr "Sara Temer" Jablonski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
Stage of progress : 10% completed, last update : December 13, 2017
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
SpellForce 3 Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Grimlore Games
- publisher: THQ Nordic / Nordic Games
- platform: PC
- rated: +12
The third installment in a fantasy game series launched in 2003, which combines elements of RTS and RPG. The title was produced by Grimlore Games, a studio founded by the series’ publisher, which employs some of creators of the first two SpellForce games.
Story-wise, SpellForce 3 is a prequel to the previous titles. It is set in times, when this fantasy world was still a vast, unified continent. This obviously affected the structure of locations, which are no longer solitary islands connected by portals.
In terms of gameplay mechanics, the developers used the well-proven solutions making up a strategy game, in which you build a base, recruit army, and fight battles. At the same time, the strategic gameplay is enriched with the addition of such elements as heroes of different classes and skills, a character progression system, and story-driven missions with subquests – like in a classic RPG. The game features also multiplayer gameplay available through the Spellforce.net online platform.
SpellForce 3 PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz/AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 4 GB GeForce GTX 970/Radeon R9 290 or better, 15 GB HDD, Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core i5-3570 3.4 GHz/AMD FX-6350 3.9 GHz, 6 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 660 Ti/Radeon 7850 or better, 15 GB HDD, Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit
More About SpellForce 3
After ten years of absence, the acclaimed mix of RPG and RTS makes a comeback, bringing many changes to the proven formula. Is the magic of Spellforce 3 going to be as powerful as it was a decade ago?
Nordic Games revealed some new screenshots and info about SpellForce 3. Following the tradition of the series, the game is to combine RTS and RPG elements. No release date has been given yet, but the title is to come out this year.