This guide to Ruined King: A League of Legends Story is a large compendium about this original RPG set in the world of the extremely popular MOBA called League of Legends. The detailed information and tips the guide contains will let you learn the most important mechanics of the game, help you learn the basics, and teach you how to properly level up the characters.
The first chapter of this guide will teach you about the basics of Ruined King: A League of Legends Story. Aside from the beginner's guide, which is especially helpful for new players, it also contains important information about the remaining key aspects of exploration, combat, character development and fishing.
The second, very extensive chapter of our guide to the game Ruined King: A League of Legends Story is the FAQ, which answers frequently asked questions, such as how to get the fishing rod, how to turn on the quests list, can you change the difficulty level during the game, how to open the door in the Buhru Temple, how to get Black Marks, can you fast travel in the game, how to change the team composition, what are the differences between the game's difficulty levels, when will the following additional characters join your team: Miss Fortune, Ahri, Pyke.
The next chapter of this guide to the game Ruined King: A League of Legends Story is entirely devoted to premade builds for individual characters. On separate pages we present premade builds for every playable character: Illaoi, Braum, Yasuo, Miss Fortune, Ahri, Pyke.
Our guide to Ruined King: A League of Legends Story ends with the Appendix, where you can find the system requirements, as well as information on the game's length, language versions and DLCs for Ruined King: A League of Legends Story.
- Ruined King: Quick beginner's guide
- Ruined King: PC system requirements
- Ruined King: Premade character builds
- Ruined King: Basics
- Ruined King: FAQ - I have a problem and am looking for an answer
- Ruined King: Language versions
Ruined King: Quick beginner's guide
- Experience points: In Ruined King: A League of Legends Story, XP can be earned in various ways, e.g. by completing the main story quests, side quests (purchased from various NPCs), and, after reaching level 7, by accepting orders from the Bounty Boards;
- Exploration: When exploring the maps in Ruined King: A League of Legends Story, look everywhere and scan the environment to highlight all interactive elements. Thanks to this, you will not only find additional story items but also chests and other containers with valuable loot;
- Currencies: Ruined King: A League of Legends Story has two main currencies - gold and the rare currency called the Black Marks. With gold, you can buy the vast majority of items, such as regular equipment, accessories, food, and elixirs. Black Marks are used on the Black Market to buy rare items and mystery chests, as well as Shards;
- Character development: When developing your characters, it is worth considering which of the two paths you want to take and invest your points in one tree, instead of dividing them between the two;
- Upgrading your inventory: To upgrade items in Ruined King: A League of Legends Story, you will need appropriate recipes and materials that you can get, for example, by eliminating enemies and opening chests;
- Upgrading skills: You should focus on skills that deal AoE Damage first since they will help you finish fights with multiple enemies faster.
- Resting: While exploring, you will come across rest points where you will be able to regenerate health and mana points, eat a meal and drink an elixir (if you have such items in your inventory), or switch between characters. However, you should keep in mind that when you rest, all defeated enemies will respawn;
- Enemies: Before you get into a fight, you should always use Inspect Enemies to learn more about them. Some enemies are vulnerable to certain attacks, while others have additional invulnerability that can be removed with the appropriate skills;
- Party: In Ruined King: A League of Legends Story, the party can consist of 3 champions, so it is always worth considering who to choose at a given stage of the game. Remember that apart from dealing damage, champions have much more to offer - some can heal and others are great as tanks;
- Fighting and alleys: During combat, pay attention to what is happening on the alleys (lines) - sometimes during a fight in the arena, there may be an environmental hazard, which, for example, can inflict additional damage or buff your heroes. Change alleys to avoid a threat or get a buff;
- Health and Mana: Health points determine the survivability of the heroes and can be replenished in several ways - by using a consumable item (elixir) or an appropriate skill, after leveling up, or after resting. Mana points are consumed while using skills, and elixirs that replenish it are very expensive, so it's worth saving them.
For more tips for the game Ruined King: A League of Legends Story, check out the following page: Beginner's Guide.
Ruined King: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bits;
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD A8-5600K 3.6 GHz;
- Graphics card: 2 GB GeForce GTX 650/Radeon HD 7770 or better;
- RAM: 8 GB;
- Disk space: 15 GB.
More information about the recommended PC system requirements of Ruined King: A League of Legends Story can be found on the System requirements page.
Ruined King: Premade character builds
On separate pages of this guide to the game Ruined King: A League of Legends Story, we describe in detail the builds we propose for all the playable characters. We suggest which skills to choose and how to develop them, as well as which runes you should select first.
Ruined King: Basics
On separate pages of this game guide to the Ruined King: A League of Legends Story, you will find information about world exploration, combat, character development mechanics, bounties, fishing, and more.
- Fishing: this page of the guide contains information about fishing. After reading this page, you won't just learn how to get a fishing rod for free, but also how to properly catch fish;
- Exploration: this page of the guide explains how to explore the instantiated game maps in Ruined King: A League of Legends Story and what to look out for as you progress through the stages of the game;
- Combat: on this page we explain the turn-based combat system of the game Ruined King: A League of Legends Story. You'll find out the best ways to initiate a fight, what initiative is and how to use the skills of your characters;
- Character development: this page of the guide explains the character development process in the game Ruined King: A League of Legends Story and what to look out for as you develop the skills of your characters;
- Bounties: on this page we explain what bounties are, how to get these types of tasks and how to complete them.
Ruined King: FAQ - I have a problem and am looking for an answer
If you want to learn more about the game Ruined King: A League of Legends Story, review the following questions that provide key answers about this production. Answers to other important questions can be found on separate pages of the FAQ section.
- Fishing rod - how to get?: on this page of the guide to the Ruined King: A League of Legends Story, we suggest how to get a fishing rod free of charge as well as where you can buy it;
- Quests list - how to enable?: from this page, you will learn how to turn on the quests list, check information about current quests and how to track them;
- Difficulty level - can you change it?: in the game Ruined King: A League of Legends Story, there are four difficulty levels: Story, Normal, Veteran and Heroic. From this guide, you will learn how to switch between difficulty levels and adjust the difficulty of the game to your own needs;
- Buhru Temple - how to open the door?: this page explains how to solve the puzzle with the runic symbols and how to open the locked door in the Buhru Temple;
- Black Marks - how to get?: Black Marks are an exceedingly valuable currency which can be used to buy extremely valuable items on the Black Market, so it's important to learn how to get them;
- Fast travel - is it possible?: from this page, you will find out whether it is possible to quickly travel between individual maps in the game Ruined King: A League of Legends Story;
- Team - how to change its composition?: your team in the Ruined King: A League of Legends Story can consist of up to 3 champions, so you should know how to change its composition depending on your needs;
- Difficulty levels - what are the differences?: this page explains the differences between all the difficulty levels available in Ruined King: A League of Legends Story;
- Miss Fortune - when will she join the team?: this page of the guide explains when you will unlock Miss Fortune;
- Ahri - when will she join the team?: on this page, we hint at when Ahri will join your team;
- Pyke - when will he join the team?: if you are curious about when you will be able to recruit Pyke, be sure to take a look at this page of our guide to Ruined King: A League of Legends Story.
Ruined King: Language versions
Ruined King: A League of Legends Story offers voice-overs and subtitles in several different languages.
You can read more about the language versions of Ruined King: A League of Legends Story on the Language versions page.
About Ruined King Guide
Author : Lukasz "Qwert" Telesinski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : January 20, 2022
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Ruined King: A League of Legends Story Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Airship Syndicate
- publisher: Riot Games
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX