On this page of our guide you can find out how long it takes to complete the Rise of the Tomb Raider. We explain how long the main storyline may take and how much extra time is required to complete the game in 100%.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider is a game designed primarily for the single player mode. As for completing the campaign and the storyline itself, the players need about 15 hours. This is the value assuming that normal difficulty level has been selected and not too much time has been spent on optional exploration.
- Exploring all the locations in the game in 100% can extend the game time by at least a few hours. Rise of the Tomb Raider has plenty of secrets, and there is no shortage of larger optional locations, such as tombs, which are not related to the main story.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider also features other gameplay modes besides the main story mode. These include Endurance mode and Score Attack mode. They can provide another few hours of gameplay.
- Earning the platinum trophy in Rise of the Tomb Raider should take you about 35-40 hours. You can reduce your gameplay time significantly if you immediately run-through the game on a high level of difficulty, which is associated with one of the trophies. The most time-consuming are the trophies associated with finding collectibles in 100% and completing the challenges with high results in the Score Attack mode.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider also has separate trophies for optional content, including for the Endurance mode and for Baba Yaga: Temple of the Witch and Cold Darkness Awakened. Each larger add-on can extend game time by an average of several hours. However, DLC is not required to unlock the platinum trophy.