Visiting Hours is one of the main missions available in Red Dead Redemption 2. Arthur and Sadie are sailing to Sisika island. They want to rescue John.
How to unlock: After "Icarus and Friends".
Walkthrough: Meet with Sadie, and start sailing towards the island. Once you get there, start sneaking and get inside the watchtower. Kill the guard stealthy and wait for Sadie. Pick up the rifle with a scope. Find two guards, activate the Dead Eye and shoot their heads.
Run towards the bodies. Watch the cut-scene. Move forward with the captured guard. This starts the final part of the mission - you have to escape from the island. The default way of doing this part is to fall back gradually, defeat incoming enemies, and cover your friends.
However, there is another and faster way of completing this section (it will also make you closer to getting the gold medal). This moment happens when you free the guard - after that, you have to turn around and start running across the bridge. Don't worry about your friends - they will soon join you.
Run through the fields. Go past the incoming guards on the left and keep sprinting.
You finally reach the river and your boat. If you want to, you can keep moving backward and hide behind covers. However, there are plenty of enemies which means that this will take you a lot of time. It is possible that Arthur can get shot while you are waiting for Sadie to tell you that you should fall back. Death during this part means that you will have to reload the last checkpoint. Instead, you should start running towards the boat.
You now have to kill a few enemies that have stayed on the shore. Watch a few cut-scenes and then go with John back to the camp.
How to get a gold medal in Visiting Hours?
- Get headshots on both prison guards when sniping from the tower - Use the Dead Eye to be sure that you will shoot the guards in the heads.
- Escape to the boat within 2 minutes and 45 seconds - Our walkthrough to RDR2 mentions that the best way to complete this part is to run towards the boat.
- Complete within 9 minutes - You should have plenty of time by skipping the firefight that happens at the end of the mission.
- Complete with at least 80% accuracy - It all depends on your accuracy.
- Complete the mission without taking any health items.