Red Dead Redemption 2: Lemoyne - World Atlas Map
Red Dead Redemption 2 Guide and Walkthrough
Key points of Red Dead Redemption 2 - Atlas - Lemoyne
Important locations on the map
Starting areas for the Stranger missions
Unique secret locations
Important locations on the map
1 - Clemens Point
2 - Shady Belle
3 - Rhodes
4 - Saint Denis
5 - Lakay
Starting areas for the Stranger missions
1 – Rhodes missions: Billy Midnight (gunslinger from the The Noblest of Man, and a Woman mission); Mark Johnson (bounty hunter); Robbie Laidlaw (bounty hunter); The Iniquities of History I; No Good Deed; The Ties That Bind Us I,II
2 – Black Belle (gunslinger from the The Noblest of Man, and a Woman mission)
3 – Saint Denis missions: Fundraiser; Lindsey Wofford (bounty hunter); The Artist's Way; The Mercies of Knowledge; Help a Brother Out; Brothers and Sisters, One and All; A Bright Bouncing Boy I; Fatherhood and Other Dreams II; Idealism and Pragmatism for Beginners; Of Men and Angels; Anthony Foreman (bounty hunter)
4 – Money Lending and Other Sins IV
5 – He's British, Of Course I,V
6 – He's British, Of Course III
7 – The Iniquities of History II
8 – Arcadia for Amateurs IV
9 – Shady Belle missions: Money Lending and Other Sins V; Fatherhood and Other Dreams I
10 – The Mercies of Knowledge III
11 – The Noblest of Man, and a Woman III
12 – Duchesses and Other Animals
13 – The Ties That Bind Us III
14 – The Course of True Love V
15 – American Dreams (one of the three crime scenes)
16 – A Fine Night for It
This page in our guide to Red Dead Redemption 2 contains the map of Lemoyne. This is one of the starting regions visited during the game - this region is related to main and side missions available in chapters 3, 4 and subsequent chapters. This region has, i.e. Cigarette Cards, Dinosaur Bones or lairs of Legendary Animals.
General information about Lemoyne
- Arthur visits Lemoyne region at the beginning of chapter 3. The first gang hideout in this region is near Rhodes. The gang decides to change their hideout once again during chapter 4. The second gang hideout in this region is on the swamps, south-west of Saint Denis. The third gang hideout is also on the swamps (near Lagras). This happens in chapter 5. However, you won't use this camp for too long.
- Rhodes town is one of the most important locations in chapter 3. As a side note, Arthur can't use his weapons when he is in the town or near it. This restriction is removed later in the game. In Rhodes, Arthur can start side missions and visit stores. This town also has a fencer who can buy stolen goods.
- Saint Denis, another town in Lemoyne region, is the biggest and the most important location in the game. The gang visits this place officially during chapter 4. However, Arthur can visit this place earlier. Saint Denis offers numerous main and side missions. This town is also the place where you can find various stores and services, including a unique tailor store, trapper shop, photo studio or theater.
- Caliga Hall and Braithwaite Manor, two important locations, are in the western part of the region. Entering them is treated as a criminal act - Arthur can get attacked there. You should also be careful when you are exploring the swamps and marshes. Arthur can be attacked by, i.e. an alligator.
- All of the most important locations in Lemoyne have railroad tracks near them. This means that you can travel with greater ease by using trains. Alternatively, you can decide to pay for a stagecoach.
The most important locations in Lemoyne
- Dutch's gang hideout in Clemens Point - The hideout is near water, west of Rhodes. This hideout is available only during chapter 3. In chapter 4, the gang changes their location to Shady Belle.
- Dutch's gang hideout in Shady Belle - The hideout is on marshes near Saint Denis. This hideout is available during chapter 4.
- Rhodes - One of the main towns in the game. Here, you can start quests, visit stores including a fencer.
- Saint Denis - The biggest and the most important town in the game. Be careful while you are moving through it on your horse - you can easily hit someone and get a bounty. Saint Denis is the place where Arthur will complete numerous missions. This location also allows you to, i.e. visit various stores, watch shows or visit a photo studio.
- Dutch's gang hideout in Lakay - This camp is on the swamps, next to Lagras. The main character uses this place as a camp during chapter 5.
Hunting wild animals in Lemoyne
The western part of the region consists of small forests and open spaces. The eastern part is both more interesting and dangerous. The marshes are home for unique animal species, but some of them (i.e. alligators) are deadly for Arthur.
Unique animal species found in this region:
- Boar - can also be found in West Elizabeth
- Crab - can also be found in New Austin
- Oxen - can also be found in New Hanover
- Pelican - can also be found in West Elizabeth
- Pig - can also be found in New Hanover
- Turtle - can also be found in New Austin
Side missions available in Lemoyne
We have marked starting locations of side quests as well as places that allow you to continue side quests in Lemoyne. Below, you can find the list of all side quests available in Lemoyne, one of the regions in RDR2.
- Mark Johnson - This is a Bounty Hunting mission, not a full side quest.
- Robbie Laidlaw - Another Bounty Hunting mission in Rhodes. To unlock it, you have to capture Mark Johnson and examine the nearby cabin.
- The Iniquities of History - This quest is unlocked in Rhodes. Reach the place with the quest marker to complete the mission's main part.
- No Good Deed - A short side quest in which you have to retrieve a wagon.
- The Ties That Bind Us - You can do parts I and II one after another. Part III will appear later. You have to reach a place north of Rhodes.
- Fundraiser - A very short mission - it consists only of one conversation.
- Lindsey Wofford - This is a Bounty Hunting mission, not a full side quest.
- The Artist's Way - All parts of this mission are done in Saint Denis. However, time must pass between the parts.
- The Mercies of Knowledge - The majority of the parts are done in Saint Denis, but your character will also have to leave the town to steal a wagon and catch a bandit.
- Help a Brother Out - One of the shorter missions available in Saint Denis.
- Brothers and Sisters, One and All - Another short and simple quest available in Saint Denis.
- A Bright Bouncing Boy - Only the first part of this quest is done in Lemoyne region. Part II is available in the northern part of New Hanover.
- Fatherhood and Other Dreams - You can start this quest only after you read the letter from Mary (available in the gang hideout in Shady Belle).
- Idealism and Pragmatism for Beginners - The requests from Saint Denis mayor appear at intervals. To start parts I and II, Arthur must receive an invitation from the mayor (visit any post office).
- Of Men and Angels - One of the shorter side quests available in Saint Denis.
- Anthony Foreman - This is a Bounty Hunting mission, not a full side quest. You can do it only during the epilogue or after the main storyline.
- Money Lending and Other Sins IV - An unusual case. Parts I-III were mandatory missions in chapter 2. Part IV and the next ones are optional side quests. Look for a quest marker in your current gang hideout.
- He's British, Of Course - The next parts of this quest appear in different parts of the map. However, they are near each other.
- Duchesses and Other Animals - A short mission related to one of the in-game secrets. Add it to your log and start looking for the exotics.
- A Fine Night for It - The marker for this quest will appear after you had at least one encounter with Night Folk on the swamps or you discovered tracks left by them. After that, visit the swamps during the night.
Our guide has walkthroughs for all these missions. Remember, not every quest is available automatically. Some of them may require you to, i.e. reach a specific chapter in the campaign. All requirements for adding them to your log are described in our guide.
The most important secrets in Lemoyne
Below you can find various hidden locations found in Lemoyne - these locations are worth exploring. The list contains easter eggs, unusual locations with unique loot (i.e. outfit parts or weapons). Unique secret locations are marked with yellow dots.
1) Ghost train. Ride down the railroad tracks during the night - reach the tracks that run between Lemoyne and Rhodes. You will find a train that is out of this world.
2) Ghost. Go to Bluewater Marsh. You will find a woman's ghost levitating above the swamps. Get closer to it - your character will add this encounter to his journal.
3) Giant anaconda. The snake hangs on one of the trees. Go to the FPP mode to get a better view.
4) Mysterious well. Inside the well, you can find signs straight from a horror movie.
5) House on water. A boat is right next to that house - you can use it to move around the swamps. Go inside the house - you will find a Cigarette Card and a unique phonograph.
6) Pleasance haunted town. You can examine a few buildings. Inside, you can find, i.e. a Cigarette Card, a comic book and a unique elixir.
7) Penitentiary. You visit this place during the main storyline. Use a boat to reach this location. A fishing spot for catching a legendary fish is near the penitentiary.
8) Shipwreck. You can reach it by boat. Here, you can find a unique headwear - Tricorn Hat, and a unique elixir.
9) Building near the lake. The best way to reach that place is to come either from the north or the south - you will avoid Braithwaite guards. Inside, you will find a compass (a gift) and a Cigarette Card.
10) Destroyed boat. Inside the boat, you will find a skeleton and Broken Pirate Sword. Despite the swords name, it is still usable.
11) Sunken house. Go inside the building. You will find a unique headwear - Cat Skull Mask.
12) Lagras. Here, you can have multiple encounters with the Night Folk - remember, they travel at night. Complete one of these encounters to be able to start "A Fine Night for It" side quest.
13) Bolger Glade. Examine the battlefield. You can find, i.e. valuables. A ruined church is nearby - go there and take a Cigarette Card and unique elixir.