Red Dead Redemption 2: Horsemen, Apocalypse - walkthrough Red Dead Redemption 2 Guide and Walkthrough
This page of our Red Dead Redemption 2 guide is dedicated to Horsemen, Apocalypse story quest. During this mission you'll face O'Driscolls again. To get the gold medal, good accuracy will be needed.
Last update: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Horsemen, Apocalypse is one of the main missions available in Red Dead Redemption 2. The O'Driscolls plan on attacking your hideout - defend yourself from incoming forces!
How to unlock: After "No, No and Thrice, No" and "The Gilded Cage".
Walkthrough: Speak with Sadie in the hideout. Watch the cut-scenes. After that, the hideout will be attacked by O'Driscolls. Shoot the enemies. To get a gold medal in this mission you have to, i.e. score 15 headshots and complete the mission with at least 70% accuracy.
Dutch orders Arthur to go on the ground floor. Go through the front door and joint your friends outside the manor. Shortly after that, you are forced to go back into the building. Barricade the entrance with a wardrobe.
Go to the windows pointed by the game and shoot the enemies. You can hear Sadie screaming - jump through the window and run to the woman. Luckily, Sadie can handle herself in a fight.
Go with Sadie and shoot a few more O'Driscolls. Two of the enemies will be in a boat - shoot them to complete one of the hidden goals of this mission. Keep fighting until you reach the manor. Soon, the enemies will leave Dutch's gang.
How to get a gold medal in Horsemen, Apocalypse?
- Shoot the O'Driscolls in the boat before they disembark - Save Sadie and run with her a bit. Two O'Driscolls will be in a boat - kill them before they reach the land.
- Complete only using sidearms - A rather challenging requirement. You can only use revolvers and the Sawed-Off Shotgun.
- Complete with at least 70% accuracy - This is an intense mission - you need to be sure that your bullets will hit their targets.
- Get 15 headshots - There are a lot of enemies so you shouldn't have problems with completing this objective.
- Complete the mission without taking any health items.