This section of the Red Dead Redemption 2 walkthrough contains a description of the mission A Fine Night of Debauchery. Poker, exclusive guests and shooting on the ship - you're in front of a lot of attractions.
How to unlock a mission: After completing the quest "Gilded Cage".
Walkthrough: Meet Trelawny in Saint Denis. Then go to the tailor and choose the available disguise to look like a rich inhabitant of the city. Then go to your hairdresser and Arthur's haircut to make a neat impression.
Enter the car now and you will be taken to the coast. Enter the ship and sit down at the poker table after the scenes. In order to win the game, follow the following guidelines:
- In the first game fold and wait until you are alone with Mr. Blythe;
- Continue to raise the stakes (call) in the following deals. Both games will end with your victory. Don't use Strauss' help if you want to win a gold medal in the mission.
Go now with the ship's worker to the top. When you reach the safe, wait for the man to hand you a watch and then force him to hand his weapons over. When you approach valuable items in the locker, the employee will pull out a hidden weapon - use bullet time to kill the man with a headshot.
Now follow Javier to the bar. After the scenes, you will be captured and a shooting will begin. You only have 35 seconds to escape and you have to get 4 more headshots. Try to be really fast and stick to Javier all the time. As soon as the man signals that it's time to run away - run, go through the door and jump overboard quickly. The task will end with a success.
How to win a gold medal in the mission A Fine Night of Debauchery?
- Win poker without the help of Strauss - Fold for the first hand and raise for the next two hands.
- After you have been detected, run away from the ship in less than 35 seconds - Stay close to Javier and when he opens the door - run and jump overboard.
- Get 5 headshots - you have little time to shoot, so make sure you take advantage of the Dead Eye.
- Complete the mission without regenerating health. As in many other RDR2 missions, you must refrain from using medical items and not let yourself be killed during the quest.