A Short Walk in a Pretty Town is one of the main missions available in Red Dead Redemption 2. A rather dramatic mission - your interests with the Grays and the Braithwaites end with a spectacular shootout in the town.
How to unlock: After completing all the previous missions available in this chapter.
Walkthrough: Meet with Micah, Bill, and Sean in front of the bank in Rhodes. Watch the cut-scene. After that, the town will turn into hell. You must face a large number of enemies. The gold medal requires you to aim for headshots and only use sidearms.
Your next step is to reach the gunsmith. Kill the enemies inside, hide behind the wall and kill the next few enemies standing outside the building. Get out and look for Bill.
Bill is at the sheriff's office. The sheriff took him hostage. The game will activate the Dead Eye mode - try to target at least three heads of the law enforcers, and kill them in one move.
How to get a gold medal in A Short Walk in a Pretty Town?
- Kill 3 Lawmen in Dead Eye while saving Bill - Kill 3 Lawmen by using Arthur's special ability (this happens at the end of the mission).
- Complete using only sidearms - You can use only revolvers and the sawed-off shotgun.
- Complete within 4 minutes and 30 seconds - Be fast at killing the enemies. Quickly enter the gunsmith and then save Bill.
- Get 20 headshots - There are many enemies here, but you need to be fast. Your friends can kill the enemies, too.
- Complete the mission without taking any health items.