Sodom? Back to Gomorrah is one of the main missions available in the third chapter of Red Dead Redemption 2. In this mission, you are going to rob a bank.
How to unlock: After "Preaching Forgiveness as He went".
Walkthrough: Speak with Bill in the camp. The gang must ride all the way back to Valentine. There, you can decide how Karen will detract the guards. Both options are identical, they only have different dialogs. Choose the option that you like the most.
Enter the bank. Wait for the employee to open the door to the vault. Then, you have to decide how you want to open the safes. You can break in manually, or you can use a dynamite. Below, you can find the correct combinations for the safes (by going from the left):
Deal with the safes in less than 6 minutes, and you won't have to deal with enemies outside the bank. Otherwise, you will have to prepare for a shootout.
The second variant requires Arthur to use a dynamite. Equip them and plant right next to every safe. Ignite the fuse, go to the next room, and collect the money. Time for a firefight outside the bank. Go through the enemies to your horse and then start running.
The gang is chased by a few law enforcers. Follow the companions, and fight with the enemies. Soon, you will reach railway tracks - lose the pursuers by passing the locomotive at the last moment.
The last part of the mission requires you to travel to the ranch. There, Arthur will collect the debt. The mission is now over. You receive a lot of money.
How to get a gold medal in Sodom? Back to Gomorrah?
- Loot all the safes - Be sure to open all the safes to collect the money (regardless of which method you chose).
- Headshot 5 mounted Lawmen during the horseback escape - Use the Dead Eye to score easy headshots.
- Get to Downes Ranch in less than 1 minute and 55 seconds - Gallop to the ranch, you should have enough time to complete this challenge.
- Complete with at least 70% accuracy - Try to be accurate so that every bullet hits a target.
- Complete the mission without using items that replenish health.