Ratchet & Clank guide contains a detailed walkthrough of the campaign, coupled with hints concerning the main and side objectives.
- Gameplay and tips
- Ratchet and Clank Walkthrough
- Ratchet and Clank Bosses
- Ratchet and Clank Collectibles and secrets
Gameplay and tips
Additionally, here you can find descriptions of all of the weapons available in the game, their possible upgrades (both normal and unique), the effects of advancing every weapon to higher levels, as well as hints concerning the order the upgrades should be completed in. A list of gadgets, items required to fully explore the world of the game is also included, together with information about the location in which you can gather them, as well as how to properly use them.
What is more, there is a long list of tips which should help you with various problems you might encounter, together with descriptions of every key gameplay mechanic, such as combat and world exploration, understanding which is required to have a comfortable time with the game.
- Ratchet and Clank Tips & tricks
- Upgrading weapons
- What you can gain by collecting Gold Bolts?
- Trophies in Ratchet and Clank
- Controls for Ratchet and Clank
Ratchet and Clank Walkthrough
Our complete walkthrough will help you from start till the end of the game. We've described every planet and Ratchet and Clank ending.
- Planet Veldin
- Planet Novalis
- Planet Kerwan
- Planet Aridia
- Planet Rilgar
- Planet Nebula G34
- Planet Gaspar
- Planet Batalia
- Planet Quartu
- Planet Pokitaru
- Planet Kalebo III
- Deplanetiser - revisit
Ratchet and Clank Bosses
The guide also contains information about the enemies and bosses you stumble upon during your journey, with their merits and flaws, and hints about dealing with them.
Ratchet and Clank Collectibles and secrets
For those of you wanting to fully explore the game, there are chapters about Gold Bots, Trespasser Puzzles, and Unique RYNO Holocards, all of which are the game secret collectibles. The final chapter of the guide contains a list of all of the trophies found in the game, coupled with hints on how to acquire them.
Ratchet & Clank is a conversion of a legendary series of platform games released for Playstation 4, which began in the prime time of Playstation 2. The title was developed by the American Insomniac Games, the creators of the original title. The game tells the story of two characters - the title Ratchet and Clank - and their journeys on various planets. The product demonstrates astonishing visual prowess, resembling a Pixar animated movie.
Ratchet & Clank guide contains:
- A walkthrough of the main story;
- Descriptions of weapons and gadgets you collect during the game;
- Descriptions of key in-game mechanics, such as combat and world exploration;
- Chapters about game collectibles - Gold Bolts, Trespasser Puzzles, RYNO Holocards
- A list of all of the available trophies
Jakub Bugielski (www.gamepressure.com)
About Ratchet and Clank Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jakub Bugielski for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 28 pages, 413 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Ratchet and Clank Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Ratchet & Clank: Trespasser puzzle - list of all Ratchet & Clank Guide.
- Ratchet & Clank: RYNO holocards - list of all Ratchet & Clank Guide.
- Ratchet & Clank: Gold Bolts - list of all Ratchet & Clank Guide.
- Ratchet & Clank: Planet Gaspar - Walkthrough Ratchet & Clank Guide.
- Ratchet & Clank: Planet Quartu - Walkthrough Ratchet & Clank Guide.
Ratchet & Clank Video Game
- genre: Arcade
- developer: Insomniac Games
- publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
- platform: PS4
More About Ratchet & Clank
Exes, exclusives – they often determine which console we buy. In this generation, by far the most interesting titles of this type were available on Sony PlayStation 4 – and we chose the best of them.
So many games appear each year that we’re never able to check out all of them. Why not take a look at this article in which we’ve gathered the most interesting titles you might have missed ¬– both big and small?