The Poppy Playtime game guide contains a detailed description of all the activities you need to perform to complete the game's storyline. In addition, we answered some important questions, e.g. where to download the game, when Chapter 2 will be available and what happens after the hero's death.
We've also included a list of tips, which should help you get familiar with the game. We have also described the system requirements, keybinds, and answered the question regarding the game's length. The guide should cover and satisfy all your Sherlock Holmes needs.
- Poppy Playtime: Quick beginner's tips
- Poppy Playtime: All missions, walkthrough
- Poppy Playtime: FAQ
- Poppy Playtime: Game's length
- Poppy Playtime: PC system requirements
Poppy Playtime: Quick beginner's tips
- Collect cassettes - in the 1st chapter of the game, you will come across several cassettes. Some of them are story-related, others can be found while traveling through the factory. Thanks to them you can learn more about the story and this mysterious place;
- Focus on the surroundings - Poppy Playtime is a fairly transparent game in which you only have to carefully observe the surroundings. The points you have to go to are quite clearly shown, e.g. they glow in a specific color. Things that are important are hard to miss in this game;
- Take your time - you really don't have to hurry. Explore, look around, see what you can do. Nothing will start to chase you unless you perform specific interactions first.
You can find more starting tips on the Beginner's guide page.
Poppy Playtime: All missions, walkthrough
- Blue hand - this page of the guide contains a detailed description of all the tasks that will lead you to the blue hand.
- Red hand - thanks to this page, you will learn what to do to get the red hand. This is an extremely useful element in the later parts of the story.
- Conveyor belt - here you will find a description of all the tasks that you must perform while moving on the conveyor belt.
- Huggy Wuggy - this is the last part of the 1st chapter of the game. From this page, you will learn how to escape from Huggy Wuggy and complete chapter 1.
- The way to the station - you start the second chapter of the game on your way to the station. This page will show you the right path and remind you of the basic assumptions of the game.
- Green hand - this page of the guide contains a detailed description of all the tasks that will lead you to the green hand.
- Musical Memory - this page of the Poppy Playtime guide contains a description of all the tasks that you need to complete to solve this puzzle and move on.
- Wack-A-Wuggy - this is the second puzzle/mini-game that you have to solve. We have described exactly how it works so that you can easily complete it.
- Statues - on this page, you will find information about the next mini-game available in the 2nd chapter of Poppy Playtime.
- Mommy Long Legs - this is the penultimate part of the chapter, in which we described how to escape and defeat Mommy Long Legs.
- Train - this page of the guide contains information on how to start the train and finish chapter 2.
Poppy Playtime: FAQ
- Chapter 2 - when will it be released? - this page of the Poppy Playtime guide contains information about the 2nd chapter of the game. You will find the release date and price of the DLC.
- Chapter 3 - when will it be released? - this page of the Poppy Playtime guide contains information about the 3rd chapter of the game. You will find out about the DLC's release date and price.
- Death - what's after that? - learn what happens after the death of the main character and how the save points work.
- Ending - is there only one? - we answer the bothering question about the different endings of the game and inform about the chapters' lenghts.
- Poppy Playtime - where to download? - on this page, you will find information about the price and platform on which you can buy Poppy Playtime.
- Jumpscares - are they in the game? - thanks to this page, you will find out about the tricks that are supposed to scare players.
Poppy Playtime: Game's length
Poppy Playtime is a small game. The first chapter takes 30 to 60 minutes and the second chapter about 40 to 60 minutes.
For more information about the game's length, check out Game's length page.
Poppy Playtime: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bits
For more information, check out the System requirements page.
About Poppy Playtime Guide, Walkthrough
Author : Natalia "N.Tenn" Fras for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : May 27, 2022
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Poppy Playtime Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: MOB Games
- publisher: MOB Games
- platform: PC