- When fighting large groups of adversaries it is best to use Heavy Attacks - they wound multiple foes at once and are great for breaking groups of them.
- Quick Attacks are good for performing coup-de-graces on wounded foes, but the low damage they deal makes them ineffective as a standard form of attack.
- Buy upgrades as soon as you collect enough money - upgrade basic attacks mostly, you will use them most often during the game.
- Keep in mind that each of the characters has his own pool of available gold, and you'll have to upgrade their attacks independently.
- Special attacks, though flashy, aren't very powerful. Use them only to break large groups of foes.
- Grog bombs and throwing axes are also perfect for boss fights. With them you can usually wear their health down substantially and each shot stops them for a while.
- Watch out for and break weakened walls and boarded-up passages - treasure chests are usually hidden behind.
- Try to break all encountered crates and boxes as these contain gold, needed to upgrade your characters.
- In each fight it is vital to eliminate the enemies armed with ranged weapons - their fire will interrupt your attacks, which will show mostly during boss fights.
- Powder kegs are a very useful weapon, but aim carefully - if you have to destroy an obstacle with one it is much better if you lay the barrel next to it, then detonate it with Jack's grog bomb.
- If the game locks up during an animation or cutscene, try exiting to the menu to relieve the problem.
About Pirates of the Caribbean: Legend of Jack Sparrow Game Guide
Author : Artur "Sir Artus" Cnotalski for gamepressure.com
last update : May 11, 2016
Guide contains : 25 pages, 85 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.