Halls of Presence M9 - description and map of the location | The White March Part II
Pillars of Eternity Guide
Key points of PoE White March Part II M9 - Halls of Presence
Important areas on the map
Exits from locations
Locked doors or chests
Important NPC's (quest givers, traders etc.)
New potential team members
Dangerous enemies (bosses, elite monsters etc.)
The Crested Hall
In the chest on the table you will find Ondrite Quarter's Key (03).
Chamber of the Fallen Moon
Talk to Baesca - main quest "The Rising Tide".
You can attack him while talking, but it will result fight with all of Ondrites.
You can open it using proper key (01) or get in from opposite side of room.
Hall of the Tidal Wave
Talk to Kaoto - main quest "The Rising Tide".
Read the description of the quest to know the way of proceeding the recitation ritual.
Find in the library "The Giftbearer's Pilgrimage" book and then read it - main quest "The Rising Tide".
The Abbot's Quarters
The door is locked (level 10). You can use the key, which you will receive from Kaoto after completing recitation ritual (04).
You will find Journal of the High Abbot inside.
The Vault of Forgotten Thoughts
You can open the door by using the key, which you will receive from Kaoto after completing recitation ritual (04).
Go to the well - side quest "The Burden of Memory".
M8 – Exit to the Abbey of the Fallen Moon.
M10 – Stairs to Halls of Silence.
The map presents Halls of Presence, the upper level of caves that belong to Ondra's believers. Unless you try to force your way through the location, you will not encounter enemies. The whole location concerns The Rising Tide. Halls of Presence are an essential location if you want to finish a personal quest for Maneha.
Important information concerning Halls of Presence
4. Hall of the Tidal Wave
You will meet High Abbot Kaoto, who will test you. You have to pass the recitation ritual that involves answering questions.
To unlock all the dialogue options, you will have to visit 3 locations first:
- Leave halls of Presence back to The Abbey of the Fallen Moon and use Ondra's Corridors (M8,3). Watch relief, and you will learn a part of Ondra's story.
- Enter Halls of Presence and talk to Baesca in Halls of the Fallen Moon (M9,2). Don't attack him.
- The last location is the Library. You can find it in the east (M9,5). Search the shelves for The Giftbearer's Pilgrimage, and read it.
Once you collect all the required pieces of information, get back to Kaoto (M9,4), and begin the ritual.
- The answer to his first question is: "I am Saman - the Flood";
- The answer to his second question is: "I give myself, for a Giftbearer has no other tokens to offer";
- The answer to his third question is: "I have none, for all that belongs to Ondra is forgotten".
Important NPCs in Halls of Presence
Beasca (M9,2) - Ondra's follower;
Kaoto (M9,4) - High Abbot who believes you to be his successor;