Lle a Rhemen M34 | Pillars of Eternity
Pillars of Eternity Guide
Key points of Pillars of Eternity M34 - Lle a Rhemen
Important areas on the map
Exits from locations
Locked doors or chests
Important NPC's (quest givers, traders etc.)
New potential team members
Dangerous enemies (bosses, elite monsters etc.)
You start here. Talk to stone face.
Passage connecting two parts of ruins.
You can use the tunel on three ways:
- Use hammer and chisel
- Send a character with Might at level 16 to rip spiderweb.
- Crawl under spiderwebs
First two options result in appearing group of spiders.
Talk to Nridek, you can kill him or let him to go.
If you have active "The bronze beneath the lake" side quest take Ancient Engwithan Weapon from the tomb.
In the same tomb you will wind Cladhaliath - Engwithan spear.
Nridek carry a Soul vessel, which is necessary to perform a ritual (08), so the best way is to kill him and take it.
Stairs connecting both levels of Lle a Rhemen
To go down you will need a grappling hook.
If you enter to ruins in act III you will find group of dead Giantslayers here.
Kill Spectres and Phantoms, talk to stone face.
Kill Phantoms and Cean Gwla, talk to stone face.
Room of ritual
You can perform a ritual here. To do it you have to:
- Talk to stone faces (06 and 07)
- Take Soul Vessel from dead Nridek (03)
- Set your two compans on proper symbols to get them glowing
- Walk your main character to altar and talk with stone face
You will see that vessel in the middle of the room will be activated. You can conjure found Engwithan spear - Cladhaliath (03).
You will find passage to Stormwall Gorge here.
M28 – Passageway to Stormwall Gorge.
Lle a Rhemen are temple ruins and it is a minor location within the Stormwall Gorge. There are two ways to gain access. You receive the first opportunity while completing The Bronze Beneath the Lake for the Dozens in Defiance Bay. The other option is to wait until act III of the game, when the dropping water level reveals the ruins entrance.
Important places in Lle a Rhemen
This is where you start the exploration of the temple and where you find the exit to the surface.
In act II, you also find a descent to the lower level, in the temple, here.
As soon as you approach the passage, the Stone Head talks to you.
2. The tunnel between two parts of the ruins
By following this tunnel, you get to the other part of the ruins, at the same level. There are three ways to cross the tunnel:
- With the chisel and hammer. After you use the tools, several spiders will appear, which you will have to defeat.
- If you have a character with the Power at level 16, you can have them cut through the cobwebs. Just like in the previous case, several spiders will appear.
- You can crawl under the cobwebs. This way, you will avoid the fight with the spiders..
3. Southern chamber
After you enter the chamber, the spiders will not attack; you can cross the chamber and talk to Nridk. During the conversation, you can decide whether to let him walk or attack him. You can loot the corpse for the Soul vessel, which you need to carry out the ritual (M34,8).
From the sarcophagus at the end of the chamber, collect another item that is key to the rite - the Engwithan Soul Spear - Cladhaliath. If you are in the course of completing The Bronze Beneath the Lake quest, in the sarcophagus, you also find an ancient Engwithan weapon.
4. Stairs between two levels of Lle a Rhemen
To climb, you are going to need a grappling hook.
5. The Eastern chamber
Here, you find adventurers called Giantslayers. They are around only if you decide to go down to Lle a Rhemen in act III. If you are in the course of completing The Bronze Beneath the Lake quest, you find them alive in a different location.
After you approach the center of the ring, there appears a group of 4 spectres.
6. The Western Chamber
Kill the shades and specters, talk to the stone head and pick one of the dialogue options.
7. The Northern Chamber
Kill the phantoms and specters, and Cean Gwla, talk to the stone head and pick one of the dialogue options.
8. The ritual site
Here, you can conduct a ritual, but you need to do the following, for that:
- Go to the chambers with the stone faces (M34,6) and (M34,7). Kill the monsters there, talk to them and pick one of the dialogue options. On the wall nearby, there will one of symbols start to glow.
- Go to the Southern Cave (M34,3), kill Nridk, collect the Soul vessel from his corpse. From the sarcophagus at the end of the chamber, collect the spear- Cladhaliath.
- Go to the ritual site (M34,8). Position your party members in such a way, so as one of the four symbols goes alit, on all four sides of the altar. You simply need to walk onto a given symbol, as one of the characters.
- As the main character, approach the altar and talk to the stone face.
- The vessel in the center of the chamber will fill with souls, approach it. Use crafting and enchant the spear - Cladhaliath.
9. The cave
Here, you find passage to Stormwall Gorge.
Types of opponents and monsters in Lle a Rhemen
Crystal eater spiderling