During your exploration of Stonegarden you will hear a call for help. Follow it and you find out that it comes from one of graves.
You can agree to help and dig up the grave. Thanks to that you can meet Crispin - an Undead philosopher. He wants to play a game during which you must answer three questions. The only detail is that an incorrect answer will cost you your life.
In order to give three correct answers, you will need three parts of a book - The Essence of Existence. All parts can be found in Ryker's mansion. They are located in the following places:
- Part 1 - in Ryker's office
- Part 2 - in the living room on the ground floor
- Part 3 - in the bedroom on the floor
Read them all. Each one of them contains an answer to one question. Number of the part corresponds to the number of the question.
Go back to Crispin and agree to his challenge. The correct answers are:
- State that there is no greater purpose than to banish life's tumult in the pursuit of pleasure
- State that our individual freedoms are limited only by physical limitations. We are free to act within a defined set of rules
- Reply that morality is a ricer steered by the impulses of men and women, Gods and Goddesses, chance and nature
After answering all questions Crispin's skeleton will explode. This ends the quest.
Reward: 21,250 experience points