Quests in Nameless Isle - Map of quests and quest givers in Nameless Isle
Quests and Map in Nameless Isle - Divinity: Original Sin II Game Guide
1. Delorus - the quest will be available only if you saved Delorus in Fort Joy. Speak to Delorus and agree to help him. A Familiar Face quest will activate.
2. Temple of Rhalic - a battle will take place in the temple. You will have to pick a side. No matter what decision you make, the Invaders quest will start. If you joined the Black Ring, then The Sallow Man quest will start as well.
3. Forktongue - if you joined magisters during the fight in Temple of Rhalic, you will have to go to Black Ring camp near the Temple of Tir-Cendelius. There you will obtain Forktongua, Black Mirror. Using it will unlock The Sallow Man quest.
Temples in Nameless Isle quests
4. Temple Of Tir-Cendelius - here you can activate three quests:
- Here you will encounter Alexander. Speak with him. He will want you to kill Sallow Man. If you agree, An Unlikely Patron quest will start.
- If Gareth is still traveling with you, you will find him next to Alexander. He will want to have his revenge. Speaking with him will start the Seeking Revenge quest.
- Near the place where you met Alexander you will find an Elven woman. Once you walk towards her, she will tell you that the Mother Tree wants to see you. This will unlock The Mother Tree quest.
5. Temple Of Vrogir - once you get there, you will learn that someone is flooding the entrance to the temple. This will start The Drowned Temple quest.
6. The Watcher - in Lava Fields you will meet The Watcher. He will ask you to kill Cursed Knight of Duna. If you agree, The Watcher's Mercy quest will start.
7. Knight Of Xantezza - near the Xantezza's altar you should use Spirit Vision. You will encounter the ghost of the Knight of Xantezza. Speak with him and he will ask you to find the missing piece of the altar. This will unlock the Running Like Clockwork quest.
8. Temple of Amadia - once you reach the temple, the quest Up in the Clouds will start.
9. The Council Academy - once you reach the location, The Academy quest will start.
10. Taryan Graye - use Spirit Vision in the Academy Library. You will encounter the ghost of Taryan Graye. If you agree to help her in finding her beloved, you will unlock the Unscholarly Pursuits quest.
11. Arena of the One - once you reach the location, the quest Arena of the One will start.